Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AHHH!! OWWWO ....I left my tablet at the laundromat!!! I hope a thug don't find it before I get there!! TwwT
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ^ww^ Yay! I got my tab back!!!
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Usually that won't be the case if you leave anything valuable or anything rather (including packages) in the public even if it's a well-traveled or supposedly "secure" area with cameras and security guards. Heck even your own front door ain't safe to leave valuables. By that I mean that includes packages like Christmas presents sent by friends/relatives even if it's just something cheap... People are heartless when it comes to stealing. But so glad you found your tabl...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Glad you did. I second that Mashiro-chan. Lock your car too even if you have a fence.
    OOoooOOoooooOoo Kaaayy.... I just purchased my first PC part....for 65 smakerroonies......yaaaaaAAaAaay.... X___X ...seven more peices to go.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    8 if you count the monitor.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    oooohhh XwwwX that graphics card is really gonna hurt.... XP
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    They do get expensive sometimes costing more than a computer itself especially high memory ones.
    :< should i order my PC case from MacMall? the one i want is cheaper there than on New Egg.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    never ordered parts before. :<
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Wasn't aware that MacMall sold PC accessories. I would still order from Newegg. They are a great company and if anything ever is wrong with your order they've always done a great job fixing it. Ordering elsewhere just to save a little bit doesn't always result in the best experience.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Never had a problem with them either.
    T___T i left the story i wuz writing at work.....now what the heck am i suposed to do?!?!?!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Better than leaving your phone. XD Which I have done a few times.
    im done with my home work :3 .....and im taking graphic design next year.....so i guess i kinda HAVE to get photoshop now. #excited ... (hope i did that right :< , my first hashtag :p )
    Final Fantasy dosent suck :( .... mostly ....
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I still haven't played ff7 or any of them for that matter, just chat find the time between school rpg maker and rune factory.
    Iavra
    Iavra
    I got Other World (FFX final boss music) on my pc and still listen to it from time to time :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I remember Cecil,Rosa, Rydia. etc from FF2 first final fantasy game played. But FF6 blew them all away. "That's Treasure Hunter" lol.
    At work washing dishes, bosses kid walks up to me and says "Hey, what do you think i should ask for, for my birthday?" I look at him and say "I dunno, what sort of stuff do you like?" He replys, "I dunno, dad already gets me everything i could ever want, so i dont know what to ask for" *=www= fights urge to strangle* then i say "we i dunno dude, ive never been in such a horrowing predicament."......
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    He's really a nice kid, but i just thought this was funny....he actually googled to ask what he should ask for....the kids getting one of those $400 Hover Board things by the way....boss guy blamed me for putting in his head T__T
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Next time, suggest that he picks a charity that his dad can donate to in his name. It helps someone else out there - which is a really nice way to celebrate. :)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    *Facepalm*
    Just found out that one of the really good guys here at work died last night in a really stupid way. :( ....last conversation I had with him was about fallout 4 ....he left a wife and adopted son. T___T life is stupid.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    (hugs)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    I'm sorry, buddy. *huggles*
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    That sucks. You never know when life is gonna throw a wrench into your plans and shake things up. Hang in there.
    Well... :/ its happend again...somehow. Ive attracted yet another , possibly somewhat unstable, super clingy girl.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oddly enough, if that's the type of girl you attract, it probably means that the girls are attracted by you making them feel unsure. People tend to try to find what they're used to even if they don't actually like or want it.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sorry, knowing why doesn't exactly help you figure out what to do about it does it? I'll give it some thought.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    If you don't want her, I'll take her. XD I only get the ones that want to be friends.
    TwwwwwwwwT I sliced the pad of my finger off.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Once was when I was young and I stabbed through it, so the stitched that up. Another time was in 2013, and I cut the tip off, but not all the way, there was still a little piece that was attached so the doctor glue that and I had to wear a cast type thingy for it.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    *they
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    glue! lol....

"This is the highest advancement of 21st Century medical tech, you're in good hands, Ruby....

Bring me the glue!"
    I...don't really have anything to say. :< ....plz forgive me.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Dont worry ;)

'If what one has to say is not better than silence, then one should keep silent.' - Confucius.
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    "It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it." - “Mrs. Goose, Her Book”
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Silence is golden, like the persona 4 remaster.
    T___T i need Celianna MV trees STAT!! (lol, jk...though seriously, cant wait till theres some better trees. :3 )
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Make sure to check out PandaMaru's MV resources, then. She's been making some wonderful trees. :)
    I dun' wanne sleep, i dun' wanne sleep, i dun' wanne slee-ee-eep!!! .... :3
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    but i'll want to latter when im sleepy and cant sleep.... :<
    have you ever spelled out a word, spelled it right, and KNEW you spelled it right, but for some reason, looking at it it just looks wrong to you?
    Demimura
    Demimura
    its the opposite for me, i cant spell "just" right with out thinking about it, it comes out as "jsut" with out me even noticing sometimes :c
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    "Like"....i dont know why! I use this word all the time, i see it all the time....never had trouble with it....then today, i type it out, and i know i spelled it right but for some reason it JUST LOOKS WEIRD to me right now!!! I had to google it just to make sure, lol. I think i need sleep. o_O
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    All the time. I have to spell check it using the web or spellchecker in cad. I probably have some mild dislexia. My brother had it worse though but eventually overcame it for the most part.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenobiben