Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yay!!! I have all the skyrim DLC now!! Now i can perkus to the maximus!! XD
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    its wuz cheaper to buy the legendary edition than to pay for the DLC separately. Even though i already had the main game.
    I hate ambulances.... They save peoples lives, but when they get up behind me with their sirens blareing my mind kinda scatters .... T____T
    Ok, so like, my new boss has been doing this thing where he'll try to make me think there somthing wrong with my work...like, on my way out tonight i said to him to "have a good night" and he says to me, "you better not say good night to me untill your sure everythings done". And im like, WTF!? Ive been doing everything he tells me to do, ive even asked him if im doing things the way he wants them done. Im very sure im doing my job well and he pulls the crap on me!...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    TwwwT .... hes the owner of the resteraunt.... he IS HR ....Im kinda messed up right now. If theres somthing im not doing right, and i dont see it and hes not telling me....that not good.....if its just that hes playing with my head, thats not good either.... :( i dont know what to do.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Just tell him if he's not happy with something you're doing, he needs to tell you. You're not a mind reader. You can't know whether he's happy with your work or not if he doesn't tell you.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hate that. I remember asking for some time off and it was like I dropped a nuke on the office. Hang in there Hallow hopefully it will get better. For the most part I think he is just being a jerk cause he can. I would just move on. It may be just the way he is. As long as you know your doing everything correctly you shouldn't need to worry.
    Did anyone else notice that MV only had theme-1,2, and 6 in the BGMs? What's happend to 3-5?!
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    What's wrong if the file size is 800mb?
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    I guess the term DLC is confusing. The cover art pack and essential pack as well as RMerb plugins I guess are DLCs, added as free preorder bonus. The base resource is just some of the rtp (500 mb worth of) that were split aside for game size reduction purpose.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I can see that. Wouldn't want a blank project to be that big and then what will it be when you add everything to it.
    I get paid tomarrow :3 .....what rsource pack should i buy?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Mine of course! ;)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Sharm - Your packs are awesome.

I do not think anybody can really answer this question but yourself. If you really want to know, I would recommend packs like DS and High Fantasy due to there being many other packs in the same style (that can be used together).
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    DS pack is good. I've been wanting to check out some of the other packs too.
    My boss just called me a goth...=__= ....A GOTH! Because I was wearing a "white" shirt with a black ornate pic of a cross wrapped in barbed wire with the word "redemption" emblazoned across the top....*facepalm*
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    .....That's not even remotely goth. Emo maybe, but goth? No.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Our office only allows collared shirts and kakies, but we can wear jeans on Fridays, but no shorts.
    You know....i keep forgetting the tiles layer now...lol
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Oh, no, this is a totally different thing. The issue with Ace was they didn't layer, not really.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    So now the have actual layers. Did not know that.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    They're still auto layers, so not as nice as XP, but better than Ace.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    ^^^ What he said! =3
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol - there's no pleasing you lot.

For 3 weeks it's been "hurry up MV why aren't you out already?"

MV's released less than 24 hours ago and you're all "hurry up Khas, where's your plugin?"
    Am I the only one who thinks the battlers in MV remind me of Thalzones?! Its almost a similar style! They look awesome!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I haven't seen a lot of them sadly since I don't have MV, that means thalzon's stuff might blend better then which is a nice boon. Also speaking of battlers I made one inspired by you for team evil : http://imgur.com/7l0ru1j
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I have it but only the steam key. Issue with support. Still waiting to hear back.
    T_____T ....i dont have mine yet.....*sniff*
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Yeah, steam doesn't unlock until tomorrow. Only the people who ordered from the forums store are unlocked, because Degica pulled a couple of strings. Unfortunately, they couldn't pull enough for steam to also release.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    @ Haydeos- I did :( ....not there,
    ??????
    ??????
    you can have mine if you want?
    EVERYBODY EVERYBODY!!.........MV!!!!!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWO .........TOMARROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWO
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Will there be a "most hyped up about MV badge?" :3 ......CAN there be one? :3
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    I think if there is one, you should get it. LOL!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Probably for most status updates asking when MV is coming out. You're a shew in. LOL
    -______- ......O___O OMAGURD!!! IZ ET HUR YET!! IZ DEH BIG'UNS HUR YET!!! I WANNE' C DEH BIG'UNS!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avigayil