Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SO EXCITED!!! When my sister finally gets a Job, im going to move out and get my own place. Kinda scary, but i cant wait :D !!!
    do yall think XP tiles work ok in VXace engine?....im thinking about trying it out, they dont really seem to clash with the sprites.
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    yeah, I've tried that also... mostly fail.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Actually, it's pretty easy. I've done so with a few XP tilesets. The only thing you have to edit is the saturation. XP tiles are much lower than VX Ace's.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Not many of the XP tiles can be formatted properly into Ace autotiles. That leaves you to rely on A5 for your ground tiles and B-E for the next level.
    how do i renew my tri-monthly members plus purchace?! it says i have a pending invoice, and wont let me renew!
    anybody know how to make a bridge so that you can walk under it and over it?
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    The full explanation is a little too long step-by-step, so I'm just gonna tell you that you're going to need to have a switch that says whether or not the player is on the same level as the bridge, and tile events with different pages and passabilities that depend on the state of that switch.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you're still not sure, post your question on the forum, and people will be able to go into more detail with their replies.
    O-M-G!!!! I fell asleep last night and left a glass of sweet tea out and i must of knocked it over in my sleep.....ALL OVER MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!! DX !!!!!! It is surely a miracle from above that i am posting this right now....
    Clareain_Christopher
    RyanA
    RyanA
    As long as it's not switched on and you let it dry properly, electrical equipment should be fine :3

Source: Left my USB stick in my coat pocket when it went int he washing machine. Used it afterwards.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    LOL, thanks. It appears to be working ok right now :D . It even still runs oblivion. Surprisingly, the tea didint seem to touch the disk drive.
    ok...like...im trying to make a parallax map with diagonal walls....what im doing in gimp, to make the wall diagonal, is taking rtp walls and cutting and pasting one vertical line of pixels one pixel down....is there a faster way to do this. PS-where would i post a question like this?
    Link
    Link
    You could try the skew tool, but I can't guarantee it'll look pretty. I'm not sure if GIMP gives you the option to turn off filtering when using skew/transform tools.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ok, thank you. I'll give that a try :D
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!! That helped alot!!!
    I JUST ADDED AN OVER POWERED WEAPON TO OBLIVION, WITH CONSTRUCTION SET!!! IM ALL TECHY!!! :D !!!!!!
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Now add a well balanced one and I'll be impressed. :)
    does anybody know if modernalgebra's Journal Script is free to use in commercial games?....i cant seem to find a solid answer to that. Just wondering...
    Ksi
    Ksi
    You could just ask the guy. Check RMRK.net - he hangs around there a lot.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    OK, :-D
    AAAAAHHHHGGGGG!!!! I HATE YOU PSN!!!! BUT I LOOOOOOVVVVVV YYYOOUUUUUU!!!!
    BigDrew
    BigDrew
    You can thank those hackers from early last year & late the year before for all your PSN troubles. It was WAY more user friendly before that.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    finally!!! its back up!!! All that waiting just so i could be able to sign into my psp....GEEERRRRRR!!!
    in case anybody might be wondering....im still alive....but ive gotten hooked on skyrim.........AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! XD !!!!!
    TengHu
    TengHu
    lol Skyrim is awesome! got it for PS3 but my PS3's dead. :'( i'll get i for PC soon.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    PC is way better, not to mention the graphics. PC graphics > console
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    :pcgaming:
    Is Skyrim "Enjoyable" on PS3?...... i heard it kinda sucked, is why im asking.
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    Skyrim sucks whatever platform you play it on.
    TengHu
    TengHu
    PS3's not the way to go. i mean, i have fun with it but i hear the ohter platforms have it better. mods and DLCs. PS3 DLCs come out early next year so that's good.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ok, thanks a bunch yall, im planing on getting a PS3.... i really want to play Skyrim, but im not going to get a 360 just so i can play it "Well" (i dont really want a 360 cuz theres not a whole lot of games i want to play on it)....and a computer that can run it without crashing would cost a good chunk i imagine....sooooo....ps3 it is i guess.
    with each new custom sprite i dare to make....im becoming a better spriter......also dodge and burn helps alot :D !!!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    OH! I didint know that.... :C that really sucks.... ok back to square one... (sigh)...
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    is ok force*pats force on the back and gives him a cookie* ^__^
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Ewe I hate using the dodge and burn tool period, I never use them. I stick to clipping layers, use black or white and set it to soft light or something instead. That way you're not destroying the original layer you're working on.
    I....I......I just joined the DarkBrotherhood......I feel so dirty.....On the plus side, I gotta really cool armor :D !
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    i joined the brotherhood before i did anything elts in skyrim.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    I'm just doing the quest line because I've done most of the others...bleh :p
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Heheh.Hows the night mother treating ya? XD
    OH NO! I dont gots no moneys!!!!... :......c
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Oh well, it wasint all that much before the discount anyway. C:
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    I think i bought christmass for evoreyone this time....got ten dolars to spare.If i can wait a few days for my pay check i might spoil myself.....then again i could spoil myself right now and then spoil myself again when the check comes in....Scrue it im ordering a quart of pork fried rice and burbon chicken and the rest of the world can just go away for a few hours XD
    Bastrophian
    O-MY-GAAAAAAWWWWWWWW-sssshhhhhh.......!!!!! I ACTUALLY, just made a WORKING common event flashlight....THAT WORKS!!!! You turn it on and off from the key item menu
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    How'd you do it??I've been trying that forever..Mine can't be turned off...
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    I did that awhile back. It's fun, eventing the tint of the map, etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mvkgant