Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i hope this isint an extremely stupid question....but can someone give me an example of what common events are used for?....i know their a bit different from regular events.
    ディーノス
    ディーノス
    common event is multi function
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    I use a common event for a system that lets you chat to your party members.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Thank you so very much, this has all helped me understand them better :) . I just now completed my first semi-successful common event, by makeing a statue appear and then disappear....something i could have done with a single event, lol XD .....but it was just practice so no big. Thanks again.
    Trying to make my own face sets useing a plain old fashion pencil and paper. Then I'm gonna scan them onto my computer :) .
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Awesomeness! Nothing beats the traditional methods!~
    well.....besides the gut wrenching fear that who ever stole my phone may have embedded a piece of their dark twisted soul into it, and that they may now EVEN AS WE SPEAK! be watching my every move from their crystal ball, in there demon tower atop an unholy mountain, on a moon in an alternate universe, staking out my house, waiting for the opportune moment to strike again...and that that person may infact be one of my co-workers....i guess it all turned out ok....sept for losing my photos...
    well....i found my iphone.....somebody conveniently "returned" it, but not before deleting all my photos and texts....they appear to have intended to sell it on craigslist. The worst part is....i believe it was a co-worker who stole it......some one i thought was a friend. I feel so violated....really truly violated for the first time in my life.
    Rider of Dragons
    Rider of Dragons
    You can't trust coworkers. I know that from experience. You're fortunate to have gotten your phone back, despite the condition its in; most people won't be so lucky. Have you confronted the coworker yet?
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Make sure you put a password on it now!!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Oh, don't worry, I've got a password on it now. Thank God for "find my iPhone", it inabled me to remotely lock it. Also, I'm not done yet, I'm going to talk to my manager about this. >:(
    Oh my God....someone stole my iphone!!!!!!!! D:< ahhhhhhhgggggggg #$#$%@Q@#
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Call your phone and hope you had it with a password!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ive been calling it ever since i got off work. Ive never used the app before, but i think ive locked it with the find my iphone app....but it only takes someone smart enough to jail break it. Im so freaked out right now, what if some body steals my identity...can they do that with an iphone?! I use that phone for everything when im away from my computer :C
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    Dunno how it works in the UK or US but here, you must contact your service provider ASAP to deactivate the phone line. And then you call the cops.
    I had such a bad day today :( ......had to work at walmart on blackfriday, (all of you walmart customers out there are crazy by the way.....or atleast the ones who attacked my co-workers...i doubt thats any of you here though.)....but before that, i had to go all the way to this town about five miles away to pay my internet bill......heh, heh.....acording to "find my iphone" thats where my iphone desided to spend the night...... :C ....such a horrible, no good, very bad, day.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    OH YAY!!! it just got better!!! Just found out Celianna's Futuristic Tiles were released!!! You just made my day Celianna, thank you for working so hard on those tiles :D !!!!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    So you buy them now. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Also, i would like to apologize to any one i may have offended for applying the word "crazy" to the customers of walmart. that was wrong of me.
    That moment you sit down at a table near a stranger and then they suddenly get up and leave..... :....( (WHHHYYYYYYYYYY)
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    You're too self-conscious. They probably barely even noticed you.

People are, after all, primarily focused on themselves.
    Shablo5
    Or you stink, profusely.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    @shablo5- but...but....I took a shower this morning before work :...(

@thalzon- your probably right :)
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHY CANT MY PARENTS JUST "KNOW" HOW TO USE A BROWSER!!!! GAAAAAHHHHHH D....X<
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Could be worse. They could like Justin Bieber music.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    LOL, well, my dad likes playing this browser game called Evony. He keeps calling for me to explain to him why his browser keeps messing up and interrupting his game (which i truly have no idea why, it sounds like hes haveing the same problems with Explorer that i was. I told him to switch to google cuz that was what ive been useing for a little while now, and its been ok, but but he's still haveing trouble with other things, things with the game he's playing in particular....
    INTERNET EXPLORER!!! I FORSAKE YOU!!!! OwO Google Chrome, thou art my new servant!!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    I'll try one of those then, all I know is that IE started really screwing up! Before it was fine, but then just suddenly one day it started crashing or something every time I went to another site or page. But GC has been working fine, even better than EI did, even on this forums. :)
    Leinkreig
    Leinkreig
    I recommend using Firefox, as with Chrome there's always a chance it'll suddenly go haywire and prevent you from replying to messages and posts (as Archeia was most likely referring to).
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Google Chrome just removed custom backgrounds on Nov 14!! The Horror!
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D.....X< .....i just beat the main quest in Oblivion....and...and (crying)....and (sniff).....was half way through the pilgrimage quest when.....(sob) WHEN MY GAME CRAAAAAAASHHHHEEEDDDD (and burned)!!!! NOW I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, INCLUDING BEATING THAT STUPID DAGON!!! ARRGGGHGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Dagon strikes again! He crashed your game on purpose you know...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    @hyde- OF COURSE!!! IT ALL MAKES SENCE!!! BLAST YOU DAGON!!!
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Aldwen or Parthonax? :<

I like Parthonax.He seemed a decent sort in skyrim.
    ok, need opinion on something. The very first map in my current project is a very....very large one....of a library. Is it.....um...well, not good for a game to have huge maps? The library map im talking about is just one room by the way.
    Well, finished the theifes guild quests of oblivion. I AM NOW THE GRAY FOX!!!!!!! Next up, mages guild quests :D
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    I finished the thiefs guild quest for skyrim.Ima nightingale now :3

Oh yea and the assassins quest and the mages quest so im also the arch mage and the listener of the dark brotherhood.

Dose oblivian have an assassins quest?
    is there a vxace script for makeing abilities like Cicels Darkness ability from final fantasy 4?
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    I think you can do that without scripting. And if you can't, look into Yanfly scripts for more control over the skills. Remember: Common events are amazing for unique skills.

:)
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Oh i already knew i was able to without a script......i just forgot how. LOL. I'll take a look at what yanfly has too. Thank you :)
    man....i just found out im gonna be a little late on my cell phone bill....which is alot worse then it sounds, in my case. :(
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    oh dear :<

*pats you on the head*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SA51K_SHADER_IDLE.gifZombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade.
(Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
Chizuru
chizuru.png

anyway, i just recovered from Covid.
Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
Ah yes i learned how to make name boxes Im now profeshonal
The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vectoria