Recent content by Bastrophian

1. Bastrophian

Dont say "You drawing is bad", say "your drawing isnt very good, and here why/what I think will...

Dont say "You drawing is bad", say "your drawing isnt very good, and here why/what I think will improve it...." (of course, this would require you to know what makes a drawing good or bad in the first place. Theres no right way to do art, but there are wrong ways.)
  2. Bastrophian

well pre-orders were just started today, so no idea how many has been pre-ordered yet. Its...

well pre-orders were just started today, so no idea how many has been pre-ordered yet. Its supposed to come out in December from what ive read. Its being advertised as a mobile desktop, capable of running current AAA titles. You can run it with just the steam os, or install windows on it and use...
  3. Bastrophian

I like the mobile systems ok, but I dont really like the button layout myself. Like, the joy...

I like the mobile systems ok, but I dont really like the button layout myself. Like, the joy sticks are awkward and the buttons are so close to the edge.... Im not sure how that will work.
  4. Bastrophian

geezuz .... Steams having a heart attack with the Steam Deck preorders. :[ ..... anybody getting...

geezuz .... Steams having a heart attack with the Steam Deck preorders. :[ ..... anybody getting one?
  5. Bastrophian

dunno, its too late anyway though.... "the components for a medieval bomb" ...its already out...

dunno, its too late anyway though.... "the components for a medieval bomb" ...its already out there, man! They could be arriving any second now! O___O
  6. Bastrophian

Sorry to all you in Texas and nearby who are having electrical issues :( . Must suck being stuck...

Sorry to all you in Texas and nearby who are having electrical issues :( . Must suck being stuck in the house without much to pass the time.
  7. Bastrophian

You a squircle dog ;) .

You a squircle dog ;) .
  8. Bastrophian

What if this controller drift thing with the switch and now the PS5 is the game consoles gaining...

What if this controller drift thing with the switch and now the PS5 is the game consoles gaining sentience and screwing with us!? OwwO
  9. Bastrophian

Pandemic Boredom Perlers

Awesome! I really like them! Cant wait to see Trace! Also, yay! Super Pride Mushy!
  10. Bastrophian

@HexMozart88 - But seriously, I really wish I had the patients to do half the menu stuff I've...

@HexMozart88 - But seriously, I really wish I had the patients to do half the menu stuff I've seen evented in RM. T.T
  11. Bastrophian

@HexMozart88 - OH! But is complement... I can only dream of being so utterly and completely...

@HexMozart88 - OH! But is complement... I can only dream of being so utterly and completely bonkers! :O
  12. Bastrophian

I would imagine that the eventer probably does way more then just cut scenes too. Cut scenes...

I would imagine that the eventer probably does way more then just cut scenes too. Cut scenes arent the only kind of events. You also have your item get events, your locked door events, battle processing events, and events to control progression of other events. Some devs, cray cray though they...
  13. Bastrophian

Archeia = Awesome! X3

Archeia = Awesome! X3
  14. Bastrophian

...and yes, its sometimes hard to see, and no I didint buy joycons, I borrowed some from a...

...and yes, its sometimes hard to see, and no I didint buy joycons, I borrowed some from a friend. It does what I need it to do, and Im more then satisfied compared to what I was expecting going into it. (thought it was just a new nintendo fad gimic).
  15. Bastrophian

Did more Ring Fit Adventure!.... harder work outs! I think this really was a good buy!.... :[...

Did more Ring Fit Adventure!.... harder work outs! I think this really was a good buy!.... :[ really makes me wish I just got the regular switch now, instead of the switch lite.... sigh.

Latest Profile Posts

War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world virtual novel. (And a poop-load of work to create.)
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel
still cursed with having an issue then solving it myself as soon as someone else explains it to me/is trying to help.

sure hope nobody thinks im weird not responding to them after they're only trying to help.
Erecting a giant stone monolith and inscribing the words "keep it simple stupid" upon it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one_games