Recent content by Bastrophian

1. Bastrophian

Yay! I have a Wacom Visual Tablet now! Now I can do the arts! X3

Yay! I have a Wacom Visual Tablet now! Now I can do the arts! X3
  2. Bastrophian

I am cring because lol T_T what?

I am cring because lol T_T what?
  3. Bastrophian

To whom ever person or persons who re-did the DS/DS+ asset packs for MV (as in, they are all...

To whom ever person or persons who re-did the DS/DS+ asset packs for MV (as in, they are all 48x48, and not just x2 the pixel scale) .... THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!! XwwwwX
  4. Bastrophian

@slimmmeiske2 , @ScorchedGround - yeah, I thought about that, but that would imply that...

@slimmmeiske2 , @ScorchedGround - yeah, I thought about that, but that would imply that something was living, then died, and then undied. X3 Im trying to make up/find a word that implies a state of something that STARTS not dead or alive. But yup, pretty much like Schrodinger's Cats! :3
  5. Bastrophian

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...)...

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
  6. Bastrophian

SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are...

SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.
  7. Bastrophian

O_O ...I woke up this morning terrified that I failed math class because I didint do any of my...

O_O ...I woke up this morning terrified that I failed math class because I didint do any of my home work and would fail the college semester.... I was relieved to remember I wasint in school.
  8. Bastrophian

Today I wuz projunktive :<

Today I wuz projunktive :<
  9. Bastrophian

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Was bored... made a literary reference completely by accident (which could also double as a nice game over screen now that I think about it :D ). 10 completely useless Bastrophian points to anyone who can name the reference X3 . Also, wouldent mind any constructive feed back either! Thank you...
  10. Bastrophian

... But just watching someones misery for some ghoulish thrill? I cant recall ever experiencing...

... But just watching someones misery for some ghoulish thrill? I cant recall ever experiencing this, nor do I wish too. :<
  11. Bastrophian

I dont know if I would say I find it amusing. It's true that I've been curious about that sort...

I dont know if I would say I find it amusing. It's true that I've been curious about that sort of thing, but I dont really see anything wrong just with the curiosity itself. I imagine if it were not for curiosity, other misfortune might befall the victim. What if we just kept on going by without...
  12. Bastrophian

I dont know why, but I dont recall ever having that inclination (thats not to say I definitely...

I dont know why, but I dont recall ever having that inclination (thats not to say I definitely never have, I just cant recall). Unless, do you mean something like seeing a car crash on the side of the road? That sort of thing?
  13. Bastrophian

says my bios is having issues communicating with my HDD ... so either somethings wrong with my...

says my bios is having issues communicating with my HDD ... so either somethings wrong with my mother board, or its my HDD.... I think. :<
  14. Bastrophian

...at least I still have my laptop :/ ? *crosses fingers* ...

...at least I still have my laptop :/ ? *crosses fingers* ...
  15. Bastrophian

So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and...

So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!
Treating this as a devlog
Finally feel well enough to sketch. Took twenty minutes to find the tablet. Another ten for the cable. Only to discover that my Clip Studio Pro license has expired. Yup. Gonna be one of those days.
Is there a way to add pictures to profile posts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VictorDmAlves