bblizzard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi BBLIZZARD, I have tried to use your Ultra Mode 7 plugin with RPG MAKER MZ but it won't work.
    I take that the plugin is 100% not compatible with MZ or is there a way to make it work?
    The error I get when I test the game with the plugin activated is: "TypeError Graphics.hasWebGL is not a function".
    Regards
    Rick
    mlogan
    mlogan
    @rik2307 It's really best to ask these sorts of support questions in a thread. Ideally if there is a thread for the plugin in here, post your issues in there. If not, create a new thread in Plugin Support.
    bblizzard
    bblizzard
    What mlogan said.

But since you already posted here: I haven't made an MZ-compatible version of UM7 yet. They changed the low-level tiling code so it's a bit of work to do it. I'm not sure if I will make an MZ version yet. Mostly still waiting for MZ to go on a heavy sale before I buy and try it out. xD
    hello i'm new on rpg maker and stuff i would love to use your mode 7 on a game that i'm trying to make i saw that i need to ask permission first so can i ? ( plz ^^ )
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    No. Because you're just some random dude with a no face avatar. :)
    bblizzard
    bblizzard
    Just send me a formal request to boris.blizzard@gmail.com.
    aniaaous
    aniaaous
    alright ^^
    wow, didnt think id find another croat here!
    angrychill
    angrychill
    i just joined the RM community, although i faaaintly remember messing around with ace a couple of years ago. were you by any chance on sferakon this year? i mightve seen you
    bblizzard
    bblizzard
    Nope. I actually didn't visit a single Sferakon in my life even though I graduated at FER. xD
    angrychill
    angrychill
    riiiiiip. you should do a panel at the next one! id love to see it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_L7