bblizzard

I did a bunch of RMXP scripts 2006-2010, but retired after I finished my game after about 4 years of development. In the meantime I finished university and started working for Cateia Games where I was employed for 10 years, becoming the lead system programmer at some point. Now I'm running my own company called Daygames with 2 friends. Since I love game development and needed something to ward off boredom in my free time, I picked up RMMV for a new commercial passion project.
Birthday
Aug 4, 1986 (Age: 33)
Website
http://www.chaos-project.com
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Occupation
Co-owner of Daygames

Signature

Wanna see some bad-ass utilization of Curved Mode 7?
Then check out the playable tech demo of my upcoming game Lexima Legends - Paths of Strife!

Trophies

1. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  2. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  4. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  7. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish