Recent content by bblizzard

1. bblizzard

Ultra Mode 7 [RMMV & RMMZ]

I'm pretty sure that Quasi Simple Shadow should work since I added compatibility a while back. However, it's possible that the plugin was updated in the meantime and broke something related to that code. If you make a demo, I can take a look at it. It will take a bit of time though since I'm...
  2. bblizzard

I can reproduce it. I must've messed up something in the last two versions or so since I remember that it worked fairly recently. I'll look into it ASAP and have a fixed version up soon. EDIT: Yuuuuup. Even though I really made sure that I changed all code for NEAR_CLIP_Z and FAR_CLIP_Z that I...
  3. bblizzard

Yup, it was exactly as I expected: Renamed variables. I was careful with checking that this variable has been renamed only in places where it had to be renamed, but I must've missed the compat code and renamed it there as well (it should not have been renamed). I'll have a new version up in a...
  4. bblizzard

Pretty much, yeah. Best would be examples of most features so I can make sure I don't break anything when I implement something else. I see... I'll take a look at this in the next few days and integrate this fix. While I didn't change anything substantial in the code, I did rename some...
  5. bblizzard

<3 I don't mind, but a demo would help immensely with writing the compat code. xD BTW, those screenshots are gorgeous. EDIT: @ephesus I changed the near clip Z and far clip Z to modifiable parameters similar to others in v2.0.7.
  6. bblizzard

Yeah, sure, I can add it then. While it's technically easy to make something rudimentary like this, it actually opens up a huge can of worms which basically leads to 3D. And I really don't wanna go there. xD I think I saw a plugin which allows for making more 3D-like maps so that might be a...
  7. bblizzard

They changed the name of a variable so it breaks the tile-size. Fixed in v2.0.6.
  8. bblizzard

Which animation exactly? Things like rotation shouldn't be a problem, but changing map data can require all data to be reuploaded to the VRAM on the device (which is kinda slow on mobile devices) which might be what is causing the problems. Would it be possible to make a demo separate from...
  9. bblizzard

Most phones these days really shouldn't have any problems running this plugin. Even larger and more complicated maps shouldn't actually require much more power since the rendering system cuts off all polygons that aren't on-screen and they don't get rendered. Do you have performance issues...
  10. bblizzard

Please make sure that you have the newest version. Does this happen to anything else? Like passability? If you make a demo, I can take a look at it. Other people have reported "shifted tiles" like that, but whenever I asked for a demo, people would just go silent.
  11. bblizzard

Yeah, I wrote this code based on RMMZ v1.4.3 IIRC. IDK how much the MZ devs changed the core code since v1.0.1.
  12. bblizzard

@Oscar92player Thank you. :D That means a lot to me because this is exactly what I was trying to make: The best Mode-7 plugin out there. :D
  13. bblizzard

@Oscar92player Done.
  14. bblizzard

Are you using the newest version? I did fix it some issues regarding that during the MZ port. If yes, could you make a demo the shows the issue? I can take a look at it then. Somebody else did report the problem back in v2.0.0, but I could never reproduce it. Yeah, there were some issues...
  15. bblizzard

Well, I really can't say much more about the situation since I haven't really been involved / keeping pace with it. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know about VisuMZ until it was posted here. xD Writing new code is cool and all, but sometimes you have to go back a bit and fix your old stuff...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88betscom