BCj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
    Reactions: Wavelength
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Here is to hoping itll be the last time :)
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Wishing you an easy recovery from the surgery, and good results with your eye! I know this can be a really freaking tough process (my uncle has had to undergo multiple cornea surgeries and needed care from my family and me), so keep a positive outlook as you keep doing what you need to do in order to get better. :)
    What happened to images in signatures? I can't see any of them.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Are you unable to see signatures altogether or just images within them?

I haven't been able to view signatures on mobile browsers for awhile but can see them on PC.

I posted about it, thinking it had to to do with the forum update but never figured out why. The problem (if yours is the same as mine) seems to be on mobile.
    BCj
    BCj
    I have the issue on my pc, and signatures worked fine just a few (4ish) days ago
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Oh, we're having different issues then. I hope you can get it figured out.
    Finally uploaded the newest demo version for Escalia. So much work! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did :D
    Anyone else having issues with RMRK? Can't access my account, can't request a new password (email never arrives) and can't register a new one. And I need to contact one of their scripters (ModernAlgebra)
    BCj
    BCj
    Kes
    Kes
    That's the understanding I've had since the beginning, and I've always sent him the free copy. I remember last time he said he was surprised that anyone was still using those Ace scripts.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BCj
    Shaz
    Shaz
    ModernAlegbra has a login here, though I haven't seen him for a while. If you send him a PM here he might get it.
    0cfe7b84ef0b76433b17088e5391ae12.png
    Why on earth does facebook block RPG maker web links? I can't send them via Messenger "goes against community standards"...
    BCj
    BCj
    Wow, facebook even removed links retroactively. I just went back to a Messenger post on 9 june that linked to rpgmaker. Said it was removed by facebook..
    mlogan
    mlogan
    @BCj It should be fixed now. :)
    BCj
    BCj
    It works again :D
    Reactions: mlogan
    Can someone read chinese here? I have a question.
    Ed19
    Ed19
    I can help , please let me know
    What's a good programme to shorten .ogg? I had one but forgot the name..
    Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
    Testing some stuff out
    4e9b3c40bfc4ebb93a6c2869b5fd2cfd.png
    It's my birthday! House has never been so empty on my b-day thanks to corona :o ah well. Better stay safe
    Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
    4 weeks post-op for my retinal detachment. Still double vision, crooked vision and sight deformation.. still hoping it'll recover.
    Another eye surgery tomorrow :( retina unstable again. Not available for gamemaking for a while.. :(
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Oh that's bad... But don't worry! Hopefully you'll recover from it soon and get back to game development
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05