BCj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
    BCj
    BCj
    @Quexp, no it's tomorrow.
    @Sharm it is, especially if you've had multiple surgeries. They're truly the hardest surgeries I've ever had. Last time they thought someone had punched me in the eye, that's how bad it looked.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Not to push my beliefs on you but I'll pray for you! If that's not your thing, just know that you're in my thoughts. :)
    Reactions: BCj
    Sharm
    Sharm
    My agnostic friend would say she'll send positive energy into the universe. I'll pray for it to go well too. I had a migraine that lasted months and it made finding distraction/entertainment quite hard. I hope you have a lot of good audiobooks to enjoy!
    Reactions: Quexp
    Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Quite slick looking!! I like the design a lot. It appears that Level and Cost (or whatever the stats are) may be running together on Rejuvenating Earth because of its long name? There may be a good argument for giving Level its own column instead of trying to append it to the Skill name.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Looks great! :)
    • Love
    I wish I could zoom in on the editor on VX Ace. I have so much problems trying to see rooftiles -.-
    Arctica
    Arctica
    I was gonna suggest just taking a screenshot of it and tossing it into an image editor and zooming in that way.
    BCj
    BCj
    Yeah, that's what I did yesterday. It's annoying though, might as well try to map it in PS instead.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    @BCj rendered from a 3D scene and cut to 2D
    Got accepted for a follow-up education to become a Voice Actor :D so excited!
    BCj
    BCj
    @Sharm indeed it is, but I'll be getting a professional demo so that certainly should be making things easier. Voice acting is booming nowadays since covid as well, not just for games/tv/films, but also for audiobooks, audiotours, instruction films, audio walking tours, even webshops, and so on.
    ElCheffe
    ElCheffe
    Well, Congratulations and best of luck.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Just saw this, but congrats!!! That's really cool - do your best with the opportunity!
    • Love
    Throwback to an old GUI I made a few years ago, the game sadly got cancelled.

b245aba15e7f259f92659638506a6a2d.png
    BCj
    BCj
    Definitely a shame! The dev had a lot of original ideas, and the game looked very interesting.
    Walldeaf
    Walldeaf
    It looks overpowered, all stats 999. :kaojoy:
    Just kidding. I do get some Diablo vibes though.
    BCj
    BCj
    It was supposed to be a mixture of strategy and RPG as far as I can remember.
    So everything had to fit in one screen on-screen. The blank layers were for the map background to show through.

World Map inc :D
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Oh yeah, I really forget anything exists before MV.... Probably because I came in effectively right as MV was on the way out. Well a year beforehand at any rate. Yeah my first map was with the free one as well, but wow is there an incredible amount of assets with the paid version, super worth it. Plus the ability to use custom assets is pretty awesome as well.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Ahh, i remember inkarnate now. I didnt like the subscription model. Im the type that changes hobby like 5-10 times a year and also the type to forget where he is subbed to xD Bad combo. I also just prefer to buy a product...and then i have it. And then buy additional content if i want or not. I dont want to rent stuff :p
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    That's fair. They just release so much new content it seemed pretty worth it. It would take a lot of years at $25 a year to pay off all the sets they release. There's over 13,000 assets. So I figured sign up for a year, make all the maps I need, then cancel, and have the whole game done for pretty cheap.
    Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
    Reactions: Wavelength
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Here is to hoping itll be the last time :)
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Wishing you an easy recovery from the surgery, and good results with your eye! I know this can be a really freaking tough process (my uncle has had to undergo multiple cornea surgeries and needed care from my family and me), so keep a positive outlook as you keep doing what you need to do in order to get better. :)
    What happened to images in signatures? I can't see any of them.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Are you unable to see signatures altogether or just images within them?

I haven't been able to view signatures on mobile browsers for awhile but can see them on PC.

I posted about it, thinking it had to to do with the forum update but never figured out why. The problem (if yours is the same as mine) seems to be on mobile.
    BCj
    BCj
    I have the issue on my pc, and signatures worked fine just a few (4ish) days ago
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Oh, we're having different issues then. I hope you can get it figured out.
    Finally uploaded the newest demo version for Escalia. So much work! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did :D
    Anyone else having issues with RMRK? Can't access my account, can't request a new password (email never arrives) and can't register a new one. And I need to contact one of their scripters (ModernAlgebra)
    BCj
    BCj
    Kes
    Kes
    That's the understanding I've had since the beginning, and I've always sent him the free copy. I remember last time he said he was surprised that anyone was still using those Ace scripts.
    • Wow
    Shaz
    Shaz
    ModernAlegbra has a login here, though I haven't seen him for a while. If you send him a PM here he might get it.
    Why on earth does facebook block RPG maker web links? I can't send them via Messenger "goes against community standards"...
    BCj
    BCj
    Wow, facebook even removed links retroactively. I just went back to a Messenger post on 9 june that linked to rpgmaker. Said it was removed by facebook..
    mlogan
    mlogan
    @BCj It should be fixed now. :)
    BCj
    BCj
    It works again :D
    Reactions: mlogan
    Can someone read chinese here? I have a question.
    Ed19
    Ed19
    I can help , please let me know
    What's a good programme to shorten .ogg? I had one but forgot the name..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Staples