Last Activity:
Jul 12, 2019 at 12:23 AM
Birthday:
Mar 16, 1988 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

BCj

Veteran, Female, 31, from NL

Veteran

Not available for commissions for 1.5 weeks. Getting an emergency eye surgery :( Apr 15, 2019

BCj was last seen:
Jul 12, 2019 at 12:23 AM
    1. BCj
      BCj
      Now also making MV parallax/editor maps on commision :D  
    2. BCj
      BCj
      New updates in Escalia's thread! Read up on them now :D

1. Celianna
        Celianna
        Sorry, status updates voor "mijn thread is ge-update, kom kijken" zijn tegen de regels.
        Jun 11, 2016
    3. BCj
      BCj
      Can tv-shows please stop killing off lesbian/bisexual characters? JFC, 5 shows in a row with my fav character dying. Gross.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Arisa
        Arisa
        Good lord. Is lesbian/gay illegal? (I'm not any of it)
        Jun 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. BCj
        BCj
        Not illegal, more like, expendable. Main characters are almost never gay/bi (guess because the general audience can't identify with them or some BS), so the side characters are. And guess who they'd rather kill off?
        Jun 3, 2016
      4. Arisa
        Arisa
        Side characters *shakes head*
        Jun 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. BCj
      BCj
      Pfew finished up a batch of tutorials for Escalia. Still only 50% done though. But first, off to see Hans Zimmer in concert tonight :D  
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That sounds like an excellent concert. Take me with you! 
        May 24, 2016
    5. BCj
      BCj
      My aunt's wife has been comatose for over 4 weeks and the doctor told us that her brain damage was more severe than they thought and she might never wake up :/ such hosed up news..
      1. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        Sorry to hear...
        May 9, 2016
      2. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        How horrible. All my best wishes to all of you.
        May 9, 2016
    6. BCj
      BCj
      My aunt's wife is in hospital since wednesday.. She got hit by a motorcycle while she was on a bicycle and she's been in coma so far.. :/ just hope she wakes up..
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        My thoughts go out to you and your family. Hopefully everything will work out.
        Apr 9, 2016
        2 people like this.
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I'll be thinking of you and your family tonight. Sending you wishes for her recovery.
        Apr 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        My prayers go with you, if that means anything! We're here if you need anything, hon
        Apr 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    7. BCj
      BCj
      Ugh.. Feel so undervalued @ my daytime job :/
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Sounds like he's messing with you for the heck of it, getting a good boss is something that really can make a huge difference at a job.
        Feb 26, 2016
      3. Dainiri.Art
        Dainiri.Art
        I prefer a good kind boss with not so high salary, than a good paying job with a bad mouth and attitude boss.
        Feb 26, 2016
      4. BCj
        BCj
        Well the point is, this is a bad paying job with a good boss. Or well, was a good boss, he's been having these moodswings the past 1.5 year, it's like Jekyll and Hyde.  Fun times :/
        Feb 26, 2016
    8. BCj
      BCj
      1. 1 person likes this.
    9. BCj
      BCj
      Eh.. just saw a game that completely copy/pasted Celianna's/Pandamaru's example maps for the Ancient Dungeon tileset :/
      2. BCj
        BCj
        Ew he/she also stole resources from Hirei's game Reincarnation..
        Feb 2, 2016
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Thieves ruin it for the rest of us. If it keeps up people will be guarding their resources instead of sharing them or allowing us to use them with the condition of crediting them or even selling them. Why bother if someone is just gonna steal your work and claim it as their own and make money off it.
        Feb 2, 2016
      4. BCj
        BCj
        Ha, or in this case, rip resources from Reincarnation and Pirate Rush.. Can't even release your game or people will crack it open and rip stuff. It's pathetic.
        Feb 2, 2016
    10. BCj
      BCj
      2. BCj
        BCj
        Depends on how you define easier. If you parallax just to make a map you could've made 100% the same in the editor then it's a waste of time ;) . As for autotiles, I usually make the groundlayer in the editor (which are the autotiles) and then screenshot it and continue in photoshop.
        Feb 2, 2016
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Do you do the furnnture and stuff in tiles or by photoshop. I do like the idea of creating more layers through parallaxing. I might just try it and see.
        Feb 4, 2016
      4. BCj
        BCj
        Photoshop. I don't like how the furniture placement looks in the editor.
        Feb 5, 2016
    11. BCj
      BCj
      Massive headache from the new forums, how can I make things smaller? This isn't easy on my poor eyes :<
    12. BCj
      BCj
      Ahh not a big fan of skillwork, theorizing them is one thing, implementing and making animations another..
      2. Hoppy
        Hoppy
        You don't need animations for skills, I have an earthquake skill that just uses a screen shake and earthquake sound effects. You can also using skills where it's just well done and fitting sounds.
        Jan 17, 2016
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I love creating skills, but yeah, it can be a chore to choose or (especially) create animations for them. We need buyable "Animation Packages"!
        Jan 17, 2016
      4. BCj
        BCj
        We do indeed need Animation Packages, with new, commercially usable animations.

I'm just bad at calculating damage formula's as well, hehe. Lots of ideas and not sure how to implement them :)
        Jan 17, 2016
    13. BCj
      BCj
      1. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Totally a magical girl!
        Jan 10, 2016
    14. BCj
      BCj
      Brainstorming about Escalia.. So much inspiration :D
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Whoa, what sort of mad maniacal machinations do you have in mind?
        Dec 29, 2015
    15. BCj
      BCj
      WTF? My job paid me 15 hours less that I've worked? God I'm beyond pissed off now
      2. Natural
        Natural
        The problem with calling a lawyer is you have to pay all those fees and not only that but if you threaten the company they can't fire you because then you can really sue them but they can eventually find a way to lay you off so that might not be the best way to handle the situation. You will make enemies if you do that unless you don't give a Frick lol.
        Dec 27, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Natural - I do not have any Fricks to give.

Probably why I gave that suggestion :p
        Dec 27, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Just call them and ask why they made a mistake, and that you expect it to be fixed with, or before, your next pay. Then if it isn't, call them again and tell them they need to take care of it straight away or you'll contact your union - remind them of the last time they did this and that you're not going to wait that long again. It could be a genuine mistake - you don't need to get all aggro straight away.
        Dec 28, 2015
    16. BCj
      BCj
      1. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        gj
        Dec 3, 2015
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        GG '3'
        Dec 3, 2015
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Itching to see more of this game; want to know how much you are going to expand the world. Also a honorable mention is the same as 25,000 dollars if you think about it ;)
        Dec 3, 2015
    17. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      1. BCj
        BCj
        Oooh thank you very much, that's really great :D
        Dec 3, 2015
    18. BCj
      BCj
      Want to see how I parallax? Watch the video now:
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Oh, this is cool I'll be sure to give this a thorough view later. I've been meaning to learn this for future games.
        Nov 20, 2015
    19. BCj
      BCj
      Guess who finally has a house now? Seyfer :o
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        wow congrat :D
        Nov 15, 2015
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        What sort of horrible things lurk in there! A room of haircare products!?
        Nov 15, 2015
    20. BCj
      BCj
      Sooo just got my scores back from IGMC. I think the first two judges were RPG players (55/58 points) but the 2nd pair definitly weren't.. (43/42) that's a bit disheartening..
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Oh I'll have to see if mine are in; useful info while I rework it.
        Nov 15, 2015
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Okay mine didn't make it past the first round lol; granted it was only a rushed 15 day game. My issue is they complained which key opened the menu; who cares which key opens the menu, I told them which one did. I got 5/10 for theme which is ridiculous.
        Nov 15, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 16, 1988 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Signature

[​IMG]