BCj's latest activity

• BCj
    BCj reacted to Avery's post in the thread Averys Ace-Stuff with Like Like.
    I made a child sahagin for a request, here it is for public use^^ Comparison to its mommy:
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to Tayruu's post in the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11 with Like Like.
    Meanwhile in my XP project, I implemented a ripple effect to shallow water. It even happens at different rates for walking/running...
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to FergardStratoavis's post in the thread RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia with Like Like.
    Just finished the game. Very fancy work, especially if you did it in a month. I envy you your work ethic. c: Unfortunately I didn't...
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to Regino's post in the thread RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia with Like Like.
    I just finshed the IGMC Version LUMIA CARRIED ME SO HARD Mutated Crocodile Woman has waaay too much health but it's not impossible I...
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to eDeus's post in the thread RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia with Like Like.
    Cheers! I expressed the same opinion to Janice about Seyfer lagging behind, since he joins after quite an extensive grinding session...
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to FergardStratoavis's post in the thread RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia with Like Like.
    Wouldn't a simple variable suffice so that he's the same level as the girls/one level above/below? He's the experienced character out of...
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to eDeus's post in the thread RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia with Like Like.
    Yeah, it's a simple fix. The way I see it is that everyone should be kept the same level as the main character. So that when the party...
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to Y2J1014's post in the thread RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia with Like Like.
    Wish you a happy new year I will continue to wait for updates of this game!
  • BCj
    BCj replied to the thread RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia.
    I come bringing gifts! Well, sort of :p I started working on implementing the new VN-like system. If you know the IGMC version, ou'll...
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to Randor's post in the thread New Website Looking for Games to Review with Love Love.
    Escalia scores 87% Find out why!
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to richter_h's comment on richter_h's profile post with Like Like.
    oh, the UI. It's custom work, and not ready to be released publicly yet. It needs extensive work to make it complies with default system.
  • BCj
    BCj commented on richter_h's profile post.
    Yeah, I meant the user interface :) with the the bars and faces and so on. Is it a public script?
  • BCj
    Did you code it yourself?
  • BCj
    That GUI looks really nice. Is this MV?
  • BCj
    BCj reacted to tale's post in the thread com_cho Forest Tilesets with Like Like.
    With permission from コミュ将 (comshou), I'm reposting tilesets zip here. This tileset that allows you to create a serene forest...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!
How many Vocalist is on this forums?
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3 followed by Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
I have at least three ongoing projects and I have no idea what to do with them.

Gotta love game dev.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soviet_guy