BCj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Sooo just got my scores back from IGMC. I think the first two judges were RPG players (55/58 points) but the 2nd pair definitly weren't.. (43/42) that's a bit disheartening..
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Oh I'll have to see if mine are in; useful info while I rework it.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Okay mine didn't make it past the first round lol; granted it was only a rushed 15 day game. My issue is they complained which key opened the menu; who cares which key opens the menu, I told them which one did. I got 5/10 for theme which is ridiculous.
    Ew what happened to the forum? :/
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Well that's the way it is now. Sorry you don't like it! View New Content is a wonderful feature.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Ok, I must be blind or dumb, but I don't really see much of a difference...
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @philteredkhaos the resource threads and scripts used to be separated on the front page of the forums they are now merged under a new category.
    Ugh wnated to pledge to Muv-Luv, but don't have a creditcard.. -.-
    cabfe
    cabfe
    There's a Paypal option, but that doesn't change anything if you have no dollar to put in it :(
    BCj
    BCj
    But kickstarter doesn't support PayPal. And I'd like the goodies.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    You can, now. The Muv-Luv Team has recently added a Paypal option. $1 now is enough to access the upcoming backerkit is you need some more time/money.
    Hello! I heard from one of your statuses awhile back that you're an actress? If that's true that's really cool! Have you come out on TV shows or movies? :D Cheers!
    BCj
    BCj
    Hi! Yes I am :) I play mostly in theatre, and the past few years mostly in musicals. I've been on tv a few times as a little kid, but nothing major. Although that might change in the future :)
    Still offering a 25% discount on any parallax map order, even more if you order more than 3. Offer lasts until 31 oct, so don't hestitate to contact me :)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Grab it now people, deal of the century!
    Am I blind or is there no parallax lock JS plugin? :p
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ah, maybe you don't NEED one ;)

The help file is your friend ...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    (put a ! in front of the filename and it won't move)
    Want to learn how I make my maps for Escalia? On November 18th I'll be a guestteacher for Dream3r's Project Shadow, teaching you how to parallax map!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Oh I'd like to see this, this is something I should get into.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I wouldn't mind picking up a few new tips and tricks for parallax mapping. :)
    Dream3r
    Dream3r
    I'll work on getting a thread up for this soon. We're (my team) going to be doing four classes a week with one guest class every Wednesday. BCj is definetely going to be a good one I can't wait :D
    Ugh, think I'm getting ill.. Not a good time :(
    BCj
    BCj
    Well, last week would've been a nicer time. Got a very important audition in a few days :(
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Ouch. I hope you'll be all right by then.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Uh-oh hope you'll be alright. Got to eat them apples, keeps the doctors away and what not.
    So uh, does parallax mapping work with 32x32 in MV? Currently can't check the video
    Banquo
    But it's possible to see where which tiles go, and you can set the passability accordingly.
    Banquo
    What ChaosAvian means, is creating a dummy map in ace with the passability settings of the parallax map. That could work, too.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ask about it in the forum.
    Welp, only predicted Corinne' Cross' Dead and Breakfast o_o
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That rpg category though! Escalia for Best rpg and The Beanstalk for best in theme!
    BCj
    BCj
    Haha let's pray Vox Novus :p
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I'll will it to happen with my force of, um...you know; will!
    So I got a nice internship with flexible working hours/days or so I thought.. Until 2 weeks in they started to make crazy demands, even asking me to dump my paying job(s) to work for them for free. Yeah, no.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    This sounds pretty crappy, surely you can do something better with your time. Leave and when they ask you why tell them to google it.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Hah! Yes. Only you shouldn't really do that because it's not good to burn bridges. But it's sooo funny.
    BCj
    BCj
    Haha send them a "let me google that for you" link about "bad internships" :') nah I won't do that, but it'd be funny :p
    And another Luna Menu commission done :)
    BCj
    BCj
    Thank you very much! I'm very proiud of it myself too :)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Very nice, looks sci-fi suitable. BCj, are you involved in Star Ocean 5!!?
    BCj
    BCj
    I wish Vox Novus, I wish. :p love that series!
    Brainstorming some awesome new skill ideas for Escalia with eDeus :D
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Whoa try Escalia! Only After you try The Beanstalk though *coughs*
    BCj
    BCj
    Oh Vox Novus, you'll love these ;) they've got synergy written all over them!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    All right! Can't wait to get my hands on those skills to use.
    Whoa, got my new glasses within 4 days instead of 2.5 weeks! Finally can see more than just my pc-screen :D
    BCj
    BCj
    @Ms Littlefish: Yikes, that sounds horrible :/ I'd be slightly creeped out everyttme I'd have to do that..

@Vox Novus, it'll be a breath of relief once you have them! And yes, no clue how people would do it pre-glasses.. :/
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Actually I meant that I already have them, worded that funny I guess. Yeah I knew I had to get them for awhile when I was younger especially since it ran in the family. Finally had to in like 9th grade couldn't see to take notes for some classes. Have had glasses ever since; not sure how If I ever want to go with contact lenses though in the future.
    BCj
    BCj
    Ah, I see. That's quite young. I didn't start wearing lenses until I was like, 19.
    Whooo finally will have proper glasses in 2 weeks! And according to my doctor my retina is recovering well! Not 100% yet, but we're on the proper path :D I'll have to have 2 more lasersurgeries in the future to ensure my retina will never tear again, but that's in a few months.
    Dirge
    Dirge
    Hey, good news. Cool! Grats!
    BCj
    BCj
    Yes! I was so happy I could order my new glasses today :D
    Kes
    Kes
    I very pleased for you. Good luck with your full recovery to your retina.
    Escalia went international! It apparently ended up on a russian indie site :p
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Awesome! You must be loving all the exposure~ :3
    BCj
    BCj
    Haha I'm nowhere near manly enough to play Seyfer :p
    BCj
    BCj
    And yes, I love the exposure! Never would've thought I'd get so much positive exposure! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should probably step away from the sparkles... but they're soooooooo shiny! :kaoswt:

Anyway stuff of note:
New interface.
The puzzle pieces now a build a puzzle in the upper right corner.
The Nihil is represented by the line with skulls. That represents where the map no longer exists at the moment.
MarcheBeoulve1 wrote on amerk's profile.
What the hell's up with your Profile Pic!
It's so cursed
Why is parallexing so time-consuming? Ive been at it for 8hrs and i havent even finished the map yet :/
It seems MogHunter Twitter is back...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProvUnitV