BDruid70
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
    Reactions: Ronyunderen
    Kes
    Kes
    I suggest that when you have a specific question you open a thread about it on the appropriate support sub-forum. Profile posts are useless for that sort of thing for many reasons including a character limit (420?).
    Trihan
    Trihan
    I second what gstv87 said. It's far more useful to learn the core precepts of programming than it is to learn specific languages. You can apply those principles universally to any language you come across, all you need to do is learn the syntax.
    BreakerZero
    BreakerZero
    I concur on this. Start with the basics and then move forward from there.

If you're interested, I'm willing to help out and show some examples from my own project, and perhaps you can learn alongside what I am doing. You can DM me if you wouldl like to do so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thunderstorm approaching: *rumble rumble*

Me: "Hmph... so.. you've come..."

And ONLY me: (adapts fighting stance) "...now show me your TRUE POWER!!!"

*Thunderstorm fizzles out. Sunshine and rainbows.*

Seriously, ONLY ME: "No! Come back! I.. I didn't mean..."
The black rose maiden! :kaopride:
vmTLAk8.jpg

Character: Aki Izayoi from Yugioh 5Ds.
Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvrhrt