Recent content by Beak

1. Beak

Quick fix? Can't change all equipment of a character

Err... well this is embarrassing. I didn't realise that the party has to have said equipment in their inventory. Mods: Close the thread please!
  2. Beak

Quick fix? Can't change all equipment of a character

I'm making a quick game with a small group of kids I'm teaching. In the game the player chooses the three PC's classes (Of which there are only three) Warrior, Spellcaster, Defender. Because this is a short game, when the player chooses what character is what class, I'm trying to make it so...
  3. Beak

Great idea for a Pokémon game.. found Pokémon Essentials is only for XP... Any advice?

Yeah.... Came up with a great, no AMAZING plot and gameplay ideas for a Pokémon game/ROM Hack. Did a bit of research, and found Pokémon Essentials, but to my dismay it's only available for XP, not Ace. I really want to make this game, but i don't want to dish out for XP when I already paid for...
  4. Beak

Plot and Character Feedback

Thanks for the feedback!  All year the kids have been governing and working on their own fake world that they actually named Bevelle themselves. Half of the excitement of the game is the very fact that it's based in "their" Bevelle. (Although I do love your "Imagi Nation" name!) I didn't...
  5. Beak

Plot and Character Feedback

Okay so this will take some explaining. I am a primary school teacher. (Elementary teacher to the Americans present.) I have a drama game with my class, where the children have designed, mapped, and governed their own world. As an end of year treat, I have decided to make a game starring the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
My greatest challenge right now is less of the workload but more of the language barrier which I definitely need a local proofreader (without translation) for. I'm wondering if this is even a legit position for freelancing.
So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u1337g2020