Recent content by Bean_Angel

1. Bean_Angel

cc_random_encounters (MV+MZ)

It was my first day of trying to use plugins so I was pretty overwhelmed lol Though I've got much better at understanding how they work now. My main idea is so that instead of a game over you get sent to the closest inn (or a house you have purchased) when you lose. Only losing your money, not...
  2. Bean_Angel

New in Town

Sounds awesome! Those kids are going to have the time of their life lol
  3. Bean_Angel

cc_random_encounters (MV+MZ)

I can't seem to get it to work! Could anyone explain this in less technical terms to me please?
  4. Bean_Angel

(SOLVED)Guards/event outfit changes when speaking, then changes back when finished?

seems you were right all along with that lol the bug with the movement was some dumb thing i did while trying to fix the issue with the guards, many thanks!!
  5. Bean_Angel

(SOLVED)Guards/event outfit changes when speaking, then changes back when finished?

oh my bad, sorry as you can see im new here sbs anyway i'll add the ss of the guards event pages to the main post, though somehow the whole game broke
  6. Bean_Angel

the mc's movements are like ill press one way and ittl go another etc etc
  7. Bean_Angel

now even the walking is bugged i dont know whats happening
  8. Bean_Angel

as soon as i did that for the knights its now messed up the costumes for most of the characters
  9. Bean_Angel

no i havent clicked direction fix.. and yes there is a second page... ;-;
  10. Bean_Angel

Direction fix seemed to fix the issue, many thanks! There are 2 of them and their costumes are the same character but in different damaged positions, When talked / action buttoned their costume changes to a costume that I didn't add to them or set code to change? The outfit reverts after they...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidlcf