BeardBro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New job, new daughter, super hectic for about a year. Things have slowed down. Wanting to get involved in the community again!
    Cortana is making me so lazy...
    BeardBro
    BeardBro
    Heh, that's a pretty funny easter egg. My wife asked her "what does the fox say", Cortana didn't disappoint.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I don't have Cortana, but I've been trying to use Windows Phone's voice command and it didn't understand me even once (I've probably tried over a hundred times)
    valkill101
    valkill101
    I turned her off
    What's better, 640x416 (Luna Engine Default) or 640x480?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    352?
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    640x360 is the resolution original. But after 22,5 isn't supported, I go down a bit and came to 352. ;)

I wish there will be an update, so you can use resolutions like 1280x720, without map drawing errors. :D (\s/)
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I use 640x360 on my game.

If you're talking about the problem with the bottom tile overlaping the top tile, I have a workaround for that on the high resolution dll thread.
    I have an RMVX Ace key for Steam that I don't need. Anyone want it?
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I have a friend who's been wanting to get it forever.
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    I'll have it. :) Oh wait Diretooth got it, never mind.
    BeardBro
    BeardBro
    Actually, someone PM'd me before anyone commented so I already gave it away. Sorry fellas! If I come across anymore, I'll be sure to let you know. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.
The dumbest mechanic I just encountered today : boss recovers 10% HP when a party member is KO-ed, who thinks this is a great idea again...?
Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardkimnyc