Recent content by Bearsmith

1. Bearsmith

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Oh? I thought it was, because in this post you quite clearly said it was supposed to work for skills learned through traits as well. Did you just mean that trait added skills can be hidden too? Because the post you replied to was talking about trait added skills hiding learned skills, not the...
  2. Bearsmith

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Got a bug report. Plugin Name:  YEP Skill Core Bug Explanation: The <Hide if Learned Skill: X> and related tags don't work for skills added through equipment traits. Error Report: N/A Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: Add a <Hide if Learned Skill: X> note to a skill and give the...
  3. Bearsmith

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Is there any way I could disable the little "step forward" side view actors do when it's their turn? I only have one actor in my game (and he always attacks first), so it looks really silly when my guy steps forward at the start of his turn, then steps back and forward again before actually...
  4. Bearsmith

DoubleX RMMV State Triggers

I feel like I must be missing something. I can't get this to work. Using all the defaults, I have  <add state trigger: STC1, STA2>in the notebox of a state. I expect that when I add the state it should use STA2, which sets HP to MHP. This isn't happening. I'm testing this in a new project with...
  5. Bearsmith

Szyu's Crafting System

I can't get anything to work either. The recipe books I make are unusable. My recipe book is   <recipe_book>category: 0a: 22</recipe_book>It has the scope "user" and it's marked as consumable. The craftable item is   <recipe>i: 17, 5</recipe>Is there another step I need to do? I can't find...
  6. Bearsmith

Special skill Escape leaves you stack in battle mode

There might be a better way to do it, but for now you can have the skill call a common event that just aborts the battle.
  7. Bearsmith

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

Thanks for the help! The only thing I need to figure out is how to get the stats to show in Yanfly's equipment menu. Is there any easy way to do that or am I going to have to do a lot of tinkering?
  8. Bearsmith

When I just have the stat tag on the actor it doesn't seem to work. Had <CustomStat: dmgrate=100> on my actor. A skill that does "a.dmgrate" damage was doing 0 damage. I added <CustomStat: dmgrate=100> to the class also, and then it was doing 200 damage. Removed it from the actor and it was...
  9. Bearsmith

Using Yanfly's scripts and wondering if things like <Custom Parameters>if(user.hp <= (user.paramBase(0)* .25)){atk = 20;mat = 40;}</Custom Parameters>on gear be possible with this script eventually. I want to use custom stats but I need to be able to use conditionals!I do see you're adding eval...
  10. Bearsmith

Frysning Monsterleveler

That sounds amazing. I can't thank you enough. It will be an enormous help for me.
  11. Bearsmith

Frysning Monsterleveler

I imagine it just like Yanfly. min: variable X. That's not code or anything. I do agree that if possible both would be best though. And I didn't mean using separate variables for each enemy or group. Obviously that'd be ridiculous. For my project I would prefer to have separate variables...
  12. Bearsmith

Frysning Monsterleveler

Why would many people not be able to use it? Doing it the way you're suggesting would be quite limiting wouldn't it? Because you'd only be able to assign one variable to a level or stat instead of just choosing on a case by case basis. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.
  13. Bearsmith

Frysning Monsterleveler

Could it be possible to have levels be set from variables as well? Like <Level> min variable(1) max variable(2) </Level> and/or <Level> variable(1) </Level> EDIT: And now I see that the person right above me asked the same thing :)
  14. Bearsmith

Autosave function

I'm also in need of this script! My project requires the user to be unable to save-scum, so auto saving is a must for me. Hopefully someone will make this sooner or later.
  15. Bearsmith

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

[/SPOILER] Thanks for the code. I just wanted to point out that it's easier to copy and read your code if you use the code tag. I changed it in my quote to show the difference.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla