Recent content by BeastKonoha

1. BeastKonoha

What was the first game you played?

I remember that my first "game", if I can calling this like that, was an educational game "Moje Pierwsze ABC" (in english: "My First ABC"). In this program children were learning about an alphabet. I had also a similar program with numbers, but I didn't liked counting (maybe that's why I always...
  2. BeastKonoha

I think the most important thing is that girls must love games. I love games so I'm learning how...

I think the most important thing is that girls must love games. I love games so I'm learning how to be a game developer. And this "biutiful graphyycs" and "omg shes so fameooooouuuus" are bulshits, because I know a lot of girls who also learn how to make games and every girls wanna do it...
  3. BeastKonoha

[Request] A choices window's modification?

Hello everyone! I need one thing for my game and I couldn't find anywhere a solution (maybe I didn't search enough long, I don't know). (PS. I don't speaking English fluently, so sorry about misunderstanding) PROBLEM: Everytime when choices window is shown on the screen it's always a...
  4. BeastKonoha

Custom Battle Screen?

Maybe I'll give a little help what he wants: This is screenshot from battle: http://puu.sh/2C2wE I give this because I'm also interested about this battle system. More precisely about custom battlers (but maybe this is no place for this question...)
  5. BeastKonoha

Hello C:

Hello everybody! This is my first time on this forum (and first time, when I'm on english forum) and I should write something about me, right? I'm Anna a.k.a BeastKonoha (when I'm in internet, I always use BeastKonoha than Anna), and as you see, I'm from Poland. Beautiful country with one...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz