Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• e8K8iHS.png

I need to focus on some other stuff for now, so i won't be working on the other expressions for a while, but i wanted to share anyway <3
    She also has a name now: Devali, or Dev(i) for short :)
    EQAQeW8.png

This was supposed to become her neutral talking stance, but now i just feel like she looks a little puzzled :D
    I'm also open for any name suggestions, as i seriously suck at those. In my notes everything is just THE CITY or THAT GUY and THIS PRIESTESS or whatever :D
    what are your favourite tools for asset creation? For pixelart i just love Aseprite (hyped for upcoming 1.3), but otherwise I'm currently at krita, which basically feels like a merge of Gimp and myPaint (all three are free + open source)
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Haha yeah Krita - especially for those of us with a more traditional background - is a godsend
    Reactions: Beckx
    Beckx
    have you, by any chance, used the animation feature? i haven't yet and need to focus on other work right now, so i'm trying not to distract myself too much by diving into that, but i was wondering if it's any good? :D
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    No i havent. Im not much of an animator haha
    Tho from what ive heard it is pretty solid and easy to work with but that's secondhand info so... Yeah
    time for some character sketching! I would love to give every NPC an unique appearance, but we'll see how that's going to work out :guffaw:
    Ptcsxhk.jpeg
    Meowsticks
    Meowsticks
    Good luck with that!! They look great so far! :) I also gave my NPCs unique appearances, but that was using the in-game character generator. I can't imagine drawing every single one. That's dedication.
    Reactions: Beckx
    Beckx
    thank you! and honestly, I think i might need to build myself some generator plugin that works with my planned assets / art style + draw the fitting generator parts if i really want to achieve what i have in mind, lol. but fortunately for me, i'm still at the beginning and planning phase of everything, so i can focus on sketching some characters and storylines for now
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Some Nice little details on those. Great concepts overall
    Got RPG maker MV in the last sale and am currently figuring out in which direction i want to go with the style, but i think i'm getting there! :)
    going for some painted look
    On2KLb0.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...
On cloud 9. My latest game got a 4/5 review today :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesse94