Beewo's latest activity

• Beewo
    Beewo replied to the thread RMMZ Flaring Stars.
    Looks pretty good I think, a lot of things for the eyes to get stuck on. However, and this might be only me but the tree parts in the...
    • map.png
  • Beewo
    I agree with the two above posts. I would feel majorly annoyed if the decisions I made forced me to follow the party that went against...
  • Beewo
    Beewo replied to the thread My rpg story.
    Sounds like an interesting first hook. I do enjoy unlikely allies as a setting and seems the humans and old demon king will have no...
  • Beewo
    Beewo reacted to Milennin's post in the thread Ideas for Sewer dungeon with Like Like.
    Or homeless people disconnected from the rest of society. Or some secret cult using the sewers as their base. As for monsters, others...
  • Beewo
    Beewo reacted to alice_gristle's post in the thread Ideas for Sewer dungeon with Haha Haha.
    Or a hero party that mistakes you for a really big and ugly rat! :biggrin:
  • Beewo
    Beewo replied to the thread Front View or Side View?.
    Very good examples Archeia, wonder if those could be translated to rpg maker (not asking a mechanic question just aloud musing). Thanks...
  • Beewo
    Beewo reacted to Archeia's post in the thread Front View or Side View? with Like Like.
    I used to be a Side view fan but after messing with front view, I ended up liking it more. There's a lot of potential in front view. It...
  • Beewo
    Beewo replied to the thread Opinion on a "Home Base".
    I enjoy home bases, usually when you're out adventuring you can't talk to most of your squadmates/ppl you met. With a homebase you got...
  • Beewo
    Beewo replied to the thread Front View or Side View?.
    Personally I prefer front view for 2 simple reasons. The first is time as its generally faster and depending how many encounters a game...
  • Beewo
    Beewo replied to the thread Ideas for Sewer dungeon.
    All of the above been said so hmm what can be left. Criminals using it as travel spot/hideout? Classic "Hero" party clearing rats that...
  • Beewo
    For party members I'm a fan of at least 8 party members so I can swap and try some combinations. Especially like it if some members got...
  • Beewo
    Beewo reacted to Finnuval's post in the thread New member, hellohello with Like Like.
    Welcome and have fun xD
  • Beewo
    Beewo replied to the thread New member, hellohello.
    Thanks for the greetings and welcome everyone^^ Sure I will enjoy it here
  • Beewo
    Beewo reacted to ShadowDragon's post in the thread New member, hellohello with Like Like.
    welcome to the community Beewo, we try our best to stay friendly to help others. if you found any problems, issues, let us know and we...
  • Beewo
    Beewo reacted to GBJackson's post in the thread New member, hellohello with Like Like.
    Welcome. I'm building a game as I build the framework for the type of game it is being designed to be. I'm still learning a lot of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aks2279