I'm so excited. I can't wait!
  6. Belmont

Vamos Argentina!!!!!!

Vamos Argentina!!!!!!
  7. Belmont

Caitlin's Graphical World

Superb job! Thank you for sharing :D
  8. Belmont

I like it a lot as well. I'm so happy I was able to get it. :)

I like it a lot as well. I'm so happy I was able to get it. :)
  9. Belmont

Thank you! :)

Thank you! :)
  10. Belmont

Just upgraded my account to Member+ to show some support to RpgMaker and it's developers :)

Just upgraded my account to Member+ to show some support to RpgMaker and it's developers :)
  11. Belmont

Membership+ question

Fantastic! that solves all my doubts. Thanks a lot guys!
  12. Belmont

Membership+ question

Oh I understand now! And how exactly is the subscription re-paid? Is it automatically done when the three months finish or do I have to confirm something? Thank you guys for your answers, I'm kinda noobish about this kind of subjects.
  13. Belmont

Membership+ question

Hello ladies and gents! I'm sorry to bother you with this question, but I think you might be able to help me solve a doubt I have right now. I'm considering buying the Tri-monthly Member+ to support rpg maker and also be able to get some nice and shiny extra content for my projects, but I'm a...
  14. Belmont

Modern Age - Modern Tiles

This is amazing! I'll be grabbing these for my girlfriend (she's the mapper, I'm the scripter). Thank you so much for this, you have great talent and it's very generous of you to share it for free with us.
  15. Belmont

Choice for next Pixel Myth Pack!

I voted for Castle, I think it would be great for fantasy/medieval games. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojojovil