Recent content by Beminfire

1. Beminfire

Help with skill that reduces HP to 1

OH okay so what I had by my last comment meant that it could have worked if I hadn't guarded so I'll try again without doing that. Results: "b.hp - 1" worked and successfully reduced their hp to 1. Thanks Rhaeami and Arithmetician for helping.
  2. Beminfire

I'll do both Results: I set variance to 0, and all "b.hp - 1" was make it so the attack was extra strong, I'm not sure (The target had ~1200 hp and it dealt ~600) and the enemy I was using to test the skill had only 10 attack.
  3. Beminfire

^ The title I tried b.hp - (b.hp - 1) as my Damage but it's not working. Instead the attack literally just does 1 damage. What am I doing wrong? If it makes any difference the enemy is using the skill my characters had attack and magic attack buffs on them. Thanks in advance.
  4. Beminfire

Enemies attack themselves or don't attack at all

Okay, I fixed it - surprisingly, the problem was caused by an ability I was using that caused a state similar to Confusion. You can close the thread now.
  5. Beminfire

I see. I'll start going through the plugins one by one to see which one it is I guess. Thanks for helping, Andar.
  6. Beminfire

The skill they are using is usually the normal attack. (Yes, there are quite a few joke attacks/enemies in there. :kaopride:)
  7. Beminfire

I'm currently working on an RPG in MV but I'm having trouble getting the enemies to actually attack the hero characters (Making the battles VERY easy). Whenever it's the enemy's turn to attack, they do one of three things: - Do nothing (most likely) - Attack themself (second most likely) -...
  8. Beminfire

Late-Game Features for my game

Trying to balance out all of the stats and stuff is one of the things that makes doing RPGs hard. I hope to get that equilibrium. I'm planning on lvl 40-50. I'll try to make it so if you play with the strongest magic, fight the best enemies available and have some potions handy you'll be able...
  9. Beminfire

Late-Game Features for my game

I'm currently using RMMV to create a game where (depending on the enemy you are fighting, of course) leveling up will be easy and the level cap can be reached without having to grind a ton. I'm planning on having late-game features like Galv's Magic Shards available once you reach the level cap...
  10. Beminfire

MV Video Tutorial - Add Enemy Book (Pokedex-like) to your game

Sadly the plugin doesn't support that
  11. Beminfire

Gameus' Quest System

What the heck? In the Quest Editor everything I do gets an error - even starting it! Any help please? :/
  12. Beminfire

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Oh my god yes, the Thalzon-style skull I've always wanted
  13. Beminfire

Help with my new Horror Game

Sorry Shaz, I couldn't find the right forum. Thanks though.
  14. Beminfire

Help with my new Horror Game

Hi, I'm making a horror game in RPG Maker MV. - When I open up the Item menu i want to make it so you don't see the Weapons and Armor options because I won't use them. - Also I would like the player to only have 1 save slot and when they save no menu pops up for it and just saves to the one...
  15. Beminfire

Help with Enemies and Charging Attacks

Thanks Andar. Also sorry about the early bump, I'll look over the rules.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole