Recent content by Bencraft

1. Bencraft

Weedventures

WeedVentures   Welcome to WeedVentures. It is a game made by Bencraft Productions. WeedVentures is based on the so called "MLG" vidoes around the internet, which goes a lot on loud noises, weed, darude - sandstorm, shrek and a lot lot more! Even though the main goal of the game is to...
  2. Bencraft

WeedVentures - The Quest for Weed

Hehe thanks man! Yeah i hope you like it, its not finished yet though! But if people like it i will continue producing it ;) Oh thats sad to hear, well i can upload into multiple sites so people wont have this problem! :D -Friendly regards Ben
  3. Bencraft

Oh thank you so much! I really appriciate it ;) Thanks! Oh how come you cant download is there a problem i can help with? :) Thank you for your review :D I can understand the point, but the meaning of the game is what it is, you got to have the humor for it :) Plus the game is called...
  4. Bencraft

Okey thank you very much for telling me! You are too kind! I didnt know that, i only found this topic when i was googling soooo, i will try to move it myself if possible or else i hope a moderator will help me. Anyways thanks for your help ;) -Friendly regards Ben
  5. Bencraft

Hehe whats good? :D

Hehe whats good? :D
  6. Bencraft

Hello

Hello
  7. Bencraft

WeedVentures - The Quest for Weed   Welcome to WeedVentures - The Quest for Weed. It is a game made by Bencraft Productions. WeedVentures is based on the so called "MLG" vidoes around the internet, which goes a lot on loud noises, weed, darude - sandstorm, shrek and a lot lot more! Even though...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!
can someone show me how to play movies in RPG MAKER MZ?I don't know how to insert a movie
SF_People3_5 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickCreator