Bendyizzt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, tomorrow I'm starting my YouTube Channel, but I don't know if I'll be a good YouTuber
    Reactions: Meowsticks
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Some arent, yet they are still there with their channels and contents and "plz subscribe", dont give up and keep at it, one gets better with practice :kaohi:
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    I guess your right
    So, the most pain growing S*it event just happened to me: I was on my computer and I expediently pushed the power button and I wondered what "Sign Out" would do, once I pushed it, I went back to the login screen and it said to "Put my EMAIL and password"
    Dam, does the night get to me, I sound and look like a monster. Its 3:54 am right now...I need sleep...or...coffee.
    Walldeaf
    Walldeaf
    Coffee, make the best of your weekend :)
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Go to sleep. Coffee won't do much, and you'll still feel like complete sh*t. Sure, you might be slightly more stimulated, at least on a mental level, but you won't really enjoy anything.
    Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
    "This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
    Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!
    [I feel a bit sad I did this]
    "WhY?...WhY dId YoU KiLl ThEm AlL?...yOu BlOoDy HeLl MoNsTeR...I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!! FOR THE BLOOD OF THE LOST!!!" ~Scars final words before his final battle [not final boss]

Battle Theme: Blood of the Lost
    Face Sprite
    Forgotten Eclipse_Scar Dead+Final Battle with him.png
    Found an old picture of a character named scar, so, I added him to my game. He looks nothing like I made him in the picture but I'm liking Scars' new skin.

Normal Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Scar.png
    Why do I talk to people on Gmail?
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Oof. you could try ProtonMail...

I see the topic is "Why do I correspond with the trolls", lol. I might be kind of a jerk, but I say, "your opinion is valid, but I don't respect you enough to care." they HATE that.
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    Your game looks good! Don't let bitter people try to ruin your creativity and motivation. Remember, they want to kill your drive to be creative because they do not have any creativity or motivation. Just keep pushing through!
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I still have ppl tell me my art sucks on a regular basis - so what. Its An opinnion and everyone has one. but if It adds nothing to what you are doing and only tries to put you down there is no reason to listen to it at all. Have fun, do what you like to do and improve what you want to improve. Ignore the fools.
    Either I'm going to remix this into a non-megalovania theme or keep it the way it is...either way it's going into my game [I'm up for ideas and sugesstions] the theme is best heard on headphones

I started to making faces for crystal [but you got to admit, she a real cute]

Normal Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal .gif
    Embarrass Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal embarrassed face.gif
    Anger Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal anger face .gif
    Whatever Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal Whatever Face.gif
    Dead Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal Dead Face.gif
    I finally started making Forgotten Eclipse's 'Main Menu' theme, I think it's pretty good, the piano in the theme was recorded and played by me [I think my piano skills are good]

Main Menu
    Reactions: RomVHS
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Nothing. Now we just listen. I'll take a listen after class.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Nice work! Always impressive to hear something played so consistently by hand! Composition-wise, I like it too - great tension - though I'd recommend building up the subtler instruments in the background quicker if this is your Title Screen theme; 'negative space' is great to create tension in a dungeon BGM; less so in a Title Screen theme, which people usually only hear about 30 seconds of before Loading a file.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Oooh it's so creepy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05