Bendyizzt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me: Ah, time to get some sleep...
    [Few seconds later]
    Cat: My Human is sleeping, now its time to run from one side of the house to the other as loud as I can
    Reactions: Shaz and KazukiT
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    That’s my brother’s cat at 5 in the morning when she wants to be fed.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    My cat goes to my son's bedroom door and scratches, and scratches, and scratches. When he opens the door to let him in, the cat walks away. Then he goes into our bathroom and pulls empty toilet rolls out of the rubbish bin.
    Teacher: Spell red...
    Kid: Red? Lster
    Teacher: What color is a carrot?
    Kid: Carrot? I think it uh...I think it um uh...I think it a carrot uh.......Yay, I don't know about carrots I-I don't know about that...
    Teacher: If you dig a 6 foot hole, how deep is that hole?
    Kid: Probably like 20 feet...
    Teacher: 1 - 1 equals?
    Kid: Equals? 35...
    Todays just bad luck for me, my fu*king cat sh*t on my bed, someone got into my house and stole some of my stuff, [I guess they wanted food?], and I need to make a boss theme by monday because I need to make the boss theme before I have work on monday...this is just not my day...
    Just finished up some themes for my OST, man, they take so long...why does it take so long for me to do anything?
    Just finished 'V for Vendetta' its pretty good for a dystopia...
    taarna23
    taarna23
    The only thing that annoys me about it is ever since it came out, people that think they have some righteous cause but are really just <expletive deleted>, think that wearing a Guy Fawkes mask makes them cool.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Yay, and some people say that hackers were 'Fawkes' masks...I don't believe it because I think someones not going to hack someone if they don't see the hacker, and no, wearing a Fawkes Mask does not make you look cool...
    Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...
    Did anyone else get a 'sever error' a little while ago on fourms? because I did...
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    I think everyone did...this was a first...hm...wonder what happened...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Forum update with some hiccups. There are still a few bugs we need to work out, but it shouldn't be anything major at this point.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    @Touchfuzzy It wasn't really major...at least for me, I hope those bugs get fixed...
    I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
    bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
    mara_vertin
    mara_vertin
    "...well, now I make an abomination out of you!"
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please use the forum to get help with your game, not the status feed.
    Reactions: RCXDan
    ougitou1
    ougitou1
    now... if you think that i'll continue with this devilry youre sorely mistaken. I wont help you anymore, the antient uplink wont take this and i wont either. I may not be able to end your cruelty this time but i will no longer be a part of it!
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Do comment if you want...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Bendyittz, please do NOT make more than 2 posts to the status feed per day. This is the fourth time you have been told this in the last month. A lot of your posts are very similar - I suggest you make a thread in the Art/Literature/Music forum to share the
    themes you are making and see if there's a suitable place for a thread for some of the other stuff.
    [this is not really happening]
    Me: I think somebody brock into my house...they in my living room...
    Police: ok, stay where you are, where sending someone over right now
    Me: Hang on!, I'm going to investigate...
    Police: you do not have to do that...
    Me: 'GASP' It ain't no man its a dog...and I hate dogs...
    police: if its a dog it could be rabid do not approach it
    Me: I'm approaching the rabid dog now...
    I think I may leave fourms, I feel like I can't help anyone and even when I try I get a negitive answer from them or from someone else, Most of the problems here are about code stuff and art, and I do non of thos. I'm not saying I am leaving, just saying I'm think of leaving because I feel worthless...
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Yeah, I'm convinced that you are having a bad day.
    Take your time off the forum. When you're feeling better, you may come back.
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Ok, but let finish our chat about the music thing...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you can't help someone in their support thread, don't try. Making guesses isn't helpful, nor is commenting just to say you don't know and can't help. If you can't help in ANY of those threads, just stick with the discussion and feedback areas - people who post there are not looking for help and appreciate feedback.
    I started to do updates of what I do in the VR world...Day 1: Mostly everything I do every day, chat, making, eating, etc. also @Citali is making Drizzt from my game, can't wait to see how it turns out...
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Also, why do I pi*s everyone off every day? I swear I'm the thing of chaos...
    Darkness's and DarkMatter's Dialogue: DarkMatter: "Give up Darkness, everything father has teached you he's teached me"
    Darkness: "No!, Not everything"
    Turn's into The Black corruption
    The Black Corruption: "SSSSEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKK!!!" blasts Black-Chaos beam at DarkMatter
    DarkMatter: forms Dark shield
    The blast gets DarkMatter's Dark shield...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please remember we have a limit of 2 status posts per day per member. You're up to 3 in 12 hours. You can find the forum and status feed rules here.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    sorry...
    So, in my game 'Forgotten Eclipse' I talk about the Dark heads a lot, and @PixeLockeT, @taarna23, and @KazukiT commented and mostly said that they basically said Dark head sound like Blackhead and I'm just saying this...DARK HEADS ARE NOT BLACKHEADS!!! Dark heads are disembodied human-like black creatures not a thing on your head...ok?
    I'm making a boss named 'Elite Dark Head' and I'm not very sure what it would look like tho, anyone got ideas?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    A helmet silhouette.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    When I read the name I imagined a disembodied head with the emo look(black hair, eyeliner and piercings. Sorry it that sounds of too stereotypical.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    shorts answer: BLACKHEADS AND DARK HEADS ARE DIFFERENT THINGS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yam655