Bendyizzt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [I feel a bit sad I did this]
    "WhY?...WhY dId YoU KiLl ThEm AlL?...yOu BlOoDy HeLl MoNsTeR...I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!! FOR THE BLOOD OF THE LOST!!!" ~Scars final words before his final battle [not final boss]

Battle Theme: Blood of the Lost
    Face Sprite
    Forgotten Eclipse_Scar Dead+Final Battle with him.png
    Found an old picture of a character named scar, so, I added him to my game. He looks nothing like I made him in the picture but I'm liking Scars' new skin.

Normal Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Scar.png
    Why do I talk to people on Gmail?
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Oof. you could try ProtonMail...

I see the topic is "Why do I correspond with the trolls", lol. I might be kind of a jerk, but I say, "your opinion is valid, but I don't respect you enough to care." they HATE that.
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    Your game looks good! Don't let bitter people try to ruin your creativity and motivation. Remember, they want to kill your drive to be creative because they do not have any creativity or motivation. Just keep pushing through!
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I still have ppl tell me my art sucks on a regular basis - so what. Its An opinnion and everyone has one. but if It adds nothing to what you are doing and only tries to put you down there is no reason to listen to it at all. Have fun, do what you like to do and improve what you want to improve. Ignore the fools.
    Either I'm going to remix this into a non-megalovania theme or keep it the way it is...either way it's going into my game [I'm up for ideas and sugesstions] the theme is best heard on headphones

I started to making faces for crystal [but you got to admit, she a real cute]

Normal Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal .gif
    Embarrass Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal embarrassed face.gif
    Anger Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal anger face .gif
    Whatever Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal Whatever Face.gif
    Dead Face
    Forgotten Eclipse_Crystal Dead Face.gif
    I finally started making Forgotten Eclipse's 'Main Menu' theme, I think it's pretty good, the piano in the theme was recorded and played by me [I think my piano skills are good]

Main Menu
    Reactions: RomVHS
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Nothing. Now we just listen. I'll take a listen after class.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Nice work! Always impressive to hear something played so consistently by hand! Composition-wise, I like it too - great tension - though I'd recommend building up the subtler instruments in the background quicker if this is your Title Screen theme; 'negative space' is great to create tension in a dungeon BGM; less so in a Title Screen theme, which people usually only hear about 30 seconds of before Loading a file.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Oooh it's so creepy!
    I've always wondered, has anyone ever gotten fanart on their game? I know I haven't and I probably won't for a very long time.
    Julien Brightside
    Julien Brightside
    Someone used a heromaker browser thingy to make a character in the game and I really liked it.
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    I'm drawing fanart of a game I played here that I like a certain cute character in. XD So sometimes people do get fanart, from crazy fans like me~
    Talking/face expression sprites of the character named Otto in my game

Normal Face
    Otto_Forgotten Eclipse_Normal Face.gif
    WHAT! face
    Otto_Forgotten Eclipse_WHAT! face.gif
    Anger face
    Otto_Forgotten Eclipse_Anger face.gif
    Dead face [if you kill him or get him killed]
    Otto_Forgotten Eclipse_Dead Face.gif
    Anyone remember OFF? well, I've been making a Dedan battle/talking sprite [the only thing that's the same is the fingers, I'm still figuring the fingers out]
    Dedan_OFF.gif
    What do you all think?
    [Yes, I made this myself]
    dopan
    dopan
    i tried to color it as example how 40% oppacity doesnt kill the default img.. however if you zoom in it might look a bit dirty because i couldnt make it pixel by pixel.. somehow the img_size/format was completly different.. your img was really huge in paint 3d..

i also made the two front fingers a bit longer^^
    hope you like that example for coloring over with 40% oppacity
    Dedan_OFF.gif
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    1. my god, the colors are burning my eyes
    2. hm, strange, I used a 158x83 base for dedan, I make the panel bigger when I want to add more to him
    3. its not that he need longer fingers, its how the fingers look that's the problem
    dopan
    dopan
    i dont think the fingers look bad that way it was only the size relation of the 2 front fingers compared to the others..

the whole char/body is a bit surreal so i guess the fingers can be a bit surreal aswell^^
    [My reaction to the songs 'Love is an open door' and 'For the first time in forever' from Frozen]

"I mean it's crazy?
    what?
    we finish each other's
    Sandwiches!"

Me: my god, how are you still alive?...it's just Disgusting...just...disgusting

"I can't wait to meet everyone!
    what if I meet the one?"

Me: Just wait for like, 2 days, and then you'll meet 'the one
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Disney isn't exactly known for it's clever lyrics. Then again they're depicting a young sheltered girl, meeting essentially a pick up artist for the first time. She's innocent and easily manipulated, so the outcome is basically what you'd expect. Also the audience they're catering to is pretty young, so they can't get too deep.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    One of those cases of knowing your audience. For what it's worth, because of Nostalgia Critic I actually watched Frozen for the first time a couple months ago. Not a masterpiece, actually... It was, well... Drowning in the shallow end of the plot pool most of the time. But the animation timing with the music was pretty spot on. That at least was impressive.
    gstv87
    gstv87

it's all about the editing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traviscot