Bendyizzt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm making a boss named 'Elite Dark Head' and I'm not very sure what it would look like tho, anyone got ideas?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    A helmet silhouette.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    When I read the name I imagined a disembodied head with the emo look(black hair, eyeliner and piercings. Sorry it that sounds of too stereotypical.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    shorts answer: BLACKHEADS AND DARK HEADS ARE DIFFERENT THINGS

this is my meet theme when you see me in games...
    [Part of] Narrator Dialogue: "The Humans' form there army's once more, the Fallen ride their beasts, the Necromancers summon there undead, the light one's journey to battle, and some even say...he was there...but despite everything...they could not stop the dark ones..."
    Bendyizzt's Dialogue: "Ahh Christmas...the time of year where we all act thankful to get free stuff...now I'm very thankful for my family but...come on...we can all agree that Christmas to us who was 9 was the only time to get stuff you want and act happy for stuff you don't want"
    Drizzt Dialogue: "Hoildays can be many things like Love, victory, or life...but tomorrow is a special day...so...what was it that human call it?...ah yes, Merry Christmas" Darkness Dialogue: "Holidays can be fun for most species but in my world...oh, there is no fun to have"
    In 'Forgotten Eclipse' the main enemies are the Dark ones and there main name is 'Dark head' but it does not sound like a threat...what do you all think is a better name?
    Darkmatter Dialogue: "Why continue if you have already failed?"
    Reactions: KazukiT
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Because aslong as you keep going you can change things and make them work - failure only truly comes when you stop
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @Finnuval Only partially right, really, Failure is the only way to succeed...at anything really. First times' rarely actually the charm. You cannot succeed without overcoming failures, when you stop entirely you just get stagnation, which is far worse than failure, as failure still allows and even facilitates growth.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Because why not
    So what if I failed
    I can still eat a pancake
    Drizzt Dialogue: " You have no heart and you have no soul, you have no mind of your very own, you go on quests but you fail them all, you never thought you see your fate, so get ready because your my bait, you'll never know how far you'll go"
    Drizzt Dialogue: "Why kill monsters but then hate them for killing your loved ones? you never thought about there loved ones did you?"
    Jeliver Dialogue: "Say, how about we play a game?" Mark: "We don't ha..." Calla: "Sure, whats the game called?" Jeliver: "The game that we will be playing is thus..." [Throws sword at calla but it missed] "the 'How long can you live?' game...ho ho I wish you the best of luck because no one has ever lived for at least 5 seconds...now, lets begin"
    What do you all think of this diloge? "To night the stars are bright...and you have entered the never ending rift...so...I ask you...say hello to my unforgiving brother" [Final battle begins]
    Celestrium
    Celestrium
    You know your characters best, go with what you had. I also don't care if you edit whatever I post or whatever, or use for ideas. I was just being silly and trying to give you ideas! It's all about the character, it's more important to his character not to rhyme if he wouldn't. I look forward to playing your game once it's done!
    lianderson
    lianderson
    The rule of thumb is, the thumb must be next to the index. The second rule is, if it is what someone would actually say, then it is good dialogue! Do not follow these rules! Or follow them. Don't follow my advice! Break everything! Good day.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    final battles have to begin with the hero reminding the villain that there's always another shade of grey with which to look at things (or, viceversa), for better or worse.
    if the dialogue doesn't trigger that in the viewer (or, reader), then it's bad dialogue.
    once my story-line is done for 'Forgotten Eclipse' then the demo will soon be out...if anyone has ideas for this game say it now...
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    The full game will be out close to 2022 or 2021...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):
halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackstarrpheonix