Bendyizzt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I may leave fourms, I feel like I can't help anyone and even when I try I get a negitive answer from them or from someone else, Most of the problems here are about code stuff and art, and I do non of thos. I'm not saying I am leaving, just saying I'm think of leaving because I feel worthless...
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Yeah, I'm convinced that you are having a bad day.
    Take your time off the forum. When you're feeling better, you may come back.
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Ok, but let finish our chat about the music thing...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you can't help someone in their support thread, don't try. Making guesses isn't helpful, nor is commenting just to say you don't know and can't help. If you can't help in ANY of those threads, just stick with the discussion and feedback areas - people who post there are not looking for help and appreciate feedback.
    I started to do updates of what I do in the VR world...Day 1: Mostly everything I do every day, chat, making, eating, etc. also @Citali is making Drizzt from my game, can't wait to see how it turns out...
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Also, why do I pi*s everyone off every day? I swear I'm the thing of chaos...
    Darkness's and DarkMatter's Dialogue: DarkMatter: "Give up Darkness, everything father has teached you he's teached me"
    Darkness: "No!, Not everything"
    Turn's into The Black corruption
    The Black Corruption: "SSSSEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKK!!!" blasts Black-Chaos beam at DarkMatter
    DarkMatter: forms Dark shield
    The blast gets DarkMatter's Dark shield...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please remember we have a limit of 2 status posts per day per member. You're up to 3 in 12 hours. You can find the forum and status feed rules here.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    sorry...
    So, in my game 'Forgotten Eclipse' I talk about the Dark heads a lot, and @PixeLockeT, @taarna23, and @KazukiT commented and mostly said that they basically said Dark head sound like Blackhead and I'm just saying this...DARK HEADS ARE NOT BLACKHEADS!!! Dark heads are disembodied human-like black creatures not a thing on your head...ok?
    I'm making a boss named 'Elite Dark Head' and I'm not very sure what it would look like tho, anyone got ideas?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    A helmet silhouette.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    When I read the name I imagined a disembodied head with the emo look(black hair, eyeliner and piercings. Sorry it that sounds of too stereotypical.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    shorts answer: BLACKHEADS AND DARK HEADS ARE DIFFERENT THINGS

this is my meet theme when you see me in games...
    [Part of] Narrator Dialogue: "The Humans' form there army's once more, the Fallen ride their beasts, the Necromancers summon there undead, the light one's journey to battle, and some even say...he was there...but despite everything...they could not stop the dark ones..."
    Bendyizzt's Dialogue: "Ahh Christmas...the time of year where we all act thankful to get free stuff...now I'm very thankful for my family but...come on...we can all agree that Christmas to us who was 9 was the only time to get stuff you want and act happy for stuff you don't want"
    Drizzt Dialogue: "Hoildays can be many things like Love, victory, or life...but tomorrow is a special day...so...what was it that human call it?...ah yes, Merry Christmas" Darkness Dialogue: "Holidays can be fun for most species but in my world...oh, there is no fun to have"
    In 'Forgotten Eclipse' the main enemies are the Dark ones and there main name is 'Dark head' but it does not sound like a threat...what do you all think is a better name?
    Darkmatter Dialogue: "Why continue if you have already failed?"
    Reactions: KazukiT
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Because aslong as you keep going you can change things and make them work - failure only truly comes when you stop
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @Finnuval Only partially right, really, Failure is the only way to succeed...at anything really. First times' rarely actually the charm. You cannot succeed without overcoming failures, when you stop entirely you just get stagnation, which is far worse than failure, as failure still allows and even facilitates growth.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Because why not
    So what if I failed
    I can still eat a pancake
    Drizzt Dialogue: " You have no heart and you have no soul, you have no mind of your very own, you go on quests but you fail them all, you never thought you see your fate, so get ready because your my bait, you'll never know how far you'll go"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

I figured it was about time to update the battle sprite of one of my characters. The old one was the first time I ever drew a battle sprite, and filled with lines that shouldn't be there. So far, the new one is cleaner.
EQAQeW8.png

This was supposed to become her neutral talking stance, but now i just feel like she looks a little puzzled :D
I'm also open for any name suggestions, as i seriously suck at those. In my notes everything is just THE CITY or THAT GUY and THIS PRIESTESS or whatever :D
Nearing completion of the first major city of Albert, a vacation getaway city built a long time ago by a king who really didn't want to be invaded.
It’s definitely a great day to fit in some time for me to play no mans sky on PS4
Julyon.png

First concept art of one of our main characters love interests who might turn evil depending on her decisions. Or become king of the world. Or marry her. Maybe even everything at once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatLiNex