Bendyizzt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drizzt Dialogue: " You have no heart and you have no soul, you have no mind of your very own, you go on quests but you fail them all, you never thought you see your fate, so get ready because your my bait, you'll never know how far you'll go"
    Drizzt Dialogue: "Why kill monsters but then hate them for killing your loved ones? you never thought about there loved ones did you?"
    Jeliver Dialogue: "Say, how about we play a game?" Mark: "We don't ha..." Calla: "Sure, whats the game called?" Jeliver: "The game that we will be playing is thus..." [Throws sword at calla but it missed] "the 'How long can you live?' game...ho ho I wish you the best of luck because no one has ever lived for at least 5 seconds...now, lets begin"
    What do you all think of this diloge? "To night the stars are bright...and you have entered the never ending rift...so...I ask you...say hello to my unforgiving brother" [Final battle begins]
    Celestrium
    Celestrium
    You know your characters best, go with what you had. I also don't care if you edit whatever I post or whatever, or use for ideas. I was just being silly and trying to give you ideas! It's all about the character, it's more important to his character not to rhyme if he wouldn't. I look forward to playing your game once it's done!
    lianderson
    lianderson
    The rule of thumb is, the thumb must be next to the index. The second rule is, if it is what someone would actually say, then it is good dialogue! Do not follow these rules! Or follow them. Don't follow my advice! Break everything! Good day.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    final battles have to begin with the hero reminding the villain that there's always another shade of grey with which to look at things (or, viceversa), for better or worse.
    if the dialogue doesn't trigger that in the viewer (or, reader), then it's bad dialogue.
    once my story-line is done for 'Forgotten Eclipse' then the demo will soon be out...if anyone has ideas for this game say it now...
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    The full game will be out close to 2022 or 2021...
    I am going to bed because I'm tired, all messages will be answer [send me stuff and I respond to them once I wake up]
    Soon this nightmare will end, 2020 is almost over...but before this nightmare ends and the next one begins, what was your favorite part event in RPG Maker Forums? what do you wish for next year? and what do you think about me? [Not in a weird way]
    Reactions: PixeLockeT
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Well I completed a game for the no travel game jam so that was nice and productive. I got two badges ^^ It doesnt mean anything but it's nice to have XD I want to release my demo next year ^^ And I don't know much about you so can't say... You can't really understamd what a person is like from their online activity alone.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Medals do mean something, it means you are rewarded for doing something...though I don't have any yet I would like to get some, also @Hyouryuu-Na your spooky music is almost finished...

Edit: I wonder what is the easiest medial is to get is?
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    If your still wondering when it will be done...
    I'm taking music requests, ask me and I will do it [Maybe]
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    I may have music for you then...
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    It's alright. I want to focus on eventing and mapping now. Adding music last seems like a good idea.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Also be careful to only post 2 status updates in 24 hours. This is to give all status updates a fair chance.
    Pixel room, my pixel room is a place where you can send, show, and ask stuff [Just remember, if you use my pixel art you must give me creadit for it]...
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Feel free to ask me questions...
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    also, art can be in there not just pixel art...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on some A4 Interior walls in my own style.
Making test maps is really illuminating when it comes to figuring out how the real maps should be. It's like the outline that one writes for the story before writing the actual story.
I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theem