Recent content by Bendyizzt

1. Bendyizzt

Amy's Artwork

Nice work
  2. Bendyizzt

I like the background

I like the background
  3. Bendyizzt

ah yes, the everyday normal me, were I stay up till 3:00 P.M and sleep till 6:00 P.M [so...I get...

ah yes, the everyday normal me, were I stay up till 3:00 P.M and sleep till 6:00 P.M [so...I get three hours of sleep]
  4. Bendyizzt

Here's the final boss theme/music for Forgotten Eclipse, @Starmare said it sounded kind of sad...

Here's the final boss theme/music for Forgotten Eclipse, @Starmare said it sounded kind of sad, anyway, enjoy [listen until the end of the song]
  5. Bendyizzt

Bendyizzt's Music zone

[Finale boss music] "Tears of White" https://tinyurl.com/yjnnvrp8
  6. Bendyizzt

Not as strong as Shaz's battle theme, but still a battle theme either way, this theme is...

Not as strong as Shaz's battle theme, but still a battle theme either way, this theme is @bgillisp [again, not that they asked me to, I'm just doing because I can]
  7. Bendyizzt

that's nice.

that's nice.
  8. Bendyizzt

@Trihan oh ok

@Trihan oh ok
  9. Bendyizzt

jams out?

jams out?
  10. Bendyizzt

I'm making battle themes for the Mod's and Admin's here [not that they asked me, I'm just going...

I'm making battle themes for the Mod's and Admin's here [not that they asked me, I'm just going to make them for fun] starting with @Shaz
  11. Bendyizzt

I hear this almost everywere now, so, I made it myself too [with one of my OC's voices] Ugh...

I hear this almost everywere now, so, I made it myself too [with one of my OC's voices] Ugh [But it's Scar's voice over Tankman's]
  12. Bendyizzt

Oh, well, nice to meet you

Oh, well, nice to meet you
  13. Bendyizzt

Welcome back...who are you?

Welcome back...who are you?
  14. Bendyizzt

A rando thing I made [MEDIA]

A rando thing I made
  15. Bendyizzt

I got my first Vaccine a week ago, but on yesterday I got covid [or I found out I got it]

I got my first Vaccine a week ago, but on yesterday I got covid [or I found out I got it]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

0800d9e637692b8fe70e5bf0f8d410af.jpg

Im just gonna get a plugin or two....or five hundred.
MV/MZ dev: "I'll build an APK to run on Android mobile devices!"

Microsoft: "Here is the great news. Now you can play android apps on Windows 11!"
Work-in-progress dwarf character. Got him mostly there but he needs some earrings or hair jewellery.
TestChara-14.gif
I cant not for the life of me figure out where this bomb item comes from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkescythe