Benjamin Kuli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, I just made a 20+ minute long piano improvisation. That's a new record.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Was it good?
    Benjamin Kuli
    Benjamin Kuli
    It was definitely a good feeling to create that piece. I will post it tomorrow in the "Share your music" thread, though, so you will be able to tell me your opinion about it.
    Which is the hardest part for you in game making? Or the part you hate the most?
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    Staying focused and passionate for 10000 hours.
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Sticking to a project, I have no problems when it comes to creating concepts, characters and world, but sticking to one just always feels boring and I end up overextending trying to include everything in one.
    atasuke10
    atasuke10
    mapping :D
    Just within a few days, my latest game has approx. 100 downloads, over 1000 views... and not a single comment. ._. Does it usually happen with other game makers too?
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Yup. Patience is a virtue. Oh and give other people love. Eventually they too will give you love!
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Yep. My view count is well over 2500 now (9 months old too). But the few that did post on it had great feedback, so just give it time!
    Benjamin Kuli
    Benjamin Kuli
    That's actually really interesting. I guess people only comment when it is really necessary? The funny thing is, that I have another project (which is unfinished), and while the numbers are much higher, the comments are also more frequent. I guess it's an universal thing, it seems.
    Do you guys usually do a public beta test before the final release, or you just do a private testing for both bug fixes and testing the balance of the gameplay?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    For my demo I recruited private testers on the forums.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    For non-commercial projects I always made my betas public. For commercial I make them private.
    Clockwarkgate
    Clockwarkgate
    both., first i privately play it then make a beta test for grammar fixing, difficulty balance, and making sure if I clearly telling the story
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever
Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThighBaby34