Recent content by Benku

1. Benku

FREE Gaia Star Looking for Team

Well, those who want to game test. Send me your email via a pm.
  2. Benku

Ok, will do then.
  3. Benku

Awesome stuff man,you're in.
  4. Benku

Project: Gaia Star Engine : RPG Maker MV What is gaia Star? Gaia Star is a turned based future SciFi mech RPG. SYNOPSIS You take the role of lana cross,a princess who lost her kingdom to a rebel faction known as the Knights of vizar having survived the attack and taken in by her...
  5. Benku

Chacter sets change based on class.

im not trying to add skills im just trying to change the actors characterset to the mech there riding in the overworld just like how you bored and get out of a mech, like in the game xenogears. But i need a plugin that checks what there rideing and change it based on what there class is wich is...
  6. Benku

Chacter sets change based on class.

Ok, so this might be hard to explain so im going to try my best. I am working on a mech rpg game the mechs themselves are classes you equip, but im having a hard time determining how the game registers this and changes the charset based on what mech the person has it will im intending this to...
  7. Benku

YEP Battle Status Window Extension

I'm using this plugin does anyone knows how to fix this?
  8. Benku

Help with YEP battle status window extension

Putting the spaceing down to zero fixed it but now its doing this
  9. Benku

To be honest i have no idea how too.
  10. Benku

So im trying to set up the dummy windows for the battle system but the fourth actor is always getting cut off anyone knows what im doing wrong? Not really to big on scripting.
  11. Benku

Benku's tall character template.

This template was made because I couldn't find a tall character template so i made my own using inspiration of others out there with my own twist so most of the credit goes to inspiration i got from this forum. Anyone can use them,edit them or even make something from there own. Of crouse...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snorlaxbelly