Recent content by Benlitzler

1. Benlitzler

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Hello ! I recently opted for the premium version in order to be able to insert 3D models from OBJ files, the thing is that on the demo, it works perfectly, but on the other hand, after updating my project , can't put 3D models, someone would know if something needs to be activated or is it...
  2. Benlitzler

[RPG Maker MV] Moving in a fixed direction?

I use MV3D which uses two plugins and textures in addition, it's not super easy to take in hand at the moment since the interface for creating the map is the same since the modification is done in a 2D view . But here is the link from where I found the plugin...
  3. Benlitzler

I know, it was just a typo on my part (and my great lack of sleep), for the fact of how to put my arms up, don't worry, I know how I'm going to manage and that will be fair a sprite creation story when I take care of all the basic sprites! It was just a matter of showing what I intended to do...
  4. Benlitzler

Well ! It works ! To be honest, not immediately, I was mostly used to VX Ace which had a scripting system at the time, and I admit that I didn't really know how to make a file in javascript, but it's with your another version of the Shaz_AutoUp.js plugin that I understood how it worked. Because...
  5. Benlitzler

Hello Hello ! I'm currently working on my RPG from RPG Maker MV, and I admit I haven't touched it for a long time, suddenly I think I'm a little rusty ... So, in my game, I am currently working on a scene where the hero has a long fall. Now to drop my character, I inserted a fixed direction...
  6. Benlitzler

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Hello ! I have been trying for a few days to the maximum the plugin functionality to know how far I can go with it. However, I tried to use the movement option "scroll map" but nothing does this product, there is a way to make it work?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biconic