Last Activity:
Jul 24, 2019 at 8:56 AM
Birthday:
Jun 22, 1991 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!, Male, 28

Veteran

Six military helicopters flew by our house today. I can only imagine what that means. Jul 22, 2019 at 4:25 AM

Benny Jackdaw was last seen:
Jul 24, 2019 at 8:56 AM
    1. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Six military helicopters flew by our house today. I can only imagine what that means.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Could just be transporting them to another base.
        Jul 22, 2019 at 11:07 AM
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Or transporting people to hospital. I live near a huge hospital that is used to treat the British military. I think the RCDM (Royal Centre for Defence Medicine) is based at that hospital.
        Jul 22, 2019 at 6:18 PM
        Windows i7 likes this.
      4. TWings
        TWings
        Aliens ! :p
        Jul 22, 2019 at 6:51 PM
    2. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Playing Hollow Knight for the first time....Hollow Knight is kind of cute.
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        From where I heard, it gets pretty grim really quick...
        Jul 15, 2019
    3. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I'm starting to feel bad about my friend right now.He has helped me a lot, and I think the time is coming for me to help my friend out.
      1. Knighteriius likes this.
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        deontology awaits you; good luck
        Jul 11, 2019
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Pay it back as best you can, with whatever love you have on tap
        Jul 11, 2019
    4. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Right now, I can't rest until people know that my nickname for prehensile tailed porcupines is "Boopsnoot."
      1. standardplayer likes this.
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        I was thinking the exact same thing
        Jul 8, 2019
        Benny Jackdaw likes this.
    5. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I just like to say that you are all the coolest people I've met online. You always seem so understanding no matter how annoying I can be.
      1. Marsigne, SolonWise, Finnuval and 5 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        It's just that I find myself going on rants all the time, and most people hate me for it. Yet you guys are cool about it, and I often times feel bad for ranting because I don't feel so cool myself.
        Jun 9, 2019
        Marsigne and Finnuval like this.
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Well we all rant and there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't rant at specific people ;) And nobody here feels cool about themselves, cause we aren't cool and that's cool :D
        Jun 9, 2019
        Marsigne and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Thanks, you're cool too.
        Jun 10, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    6. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      * finished watching mental Samurai * "Yay! Go Wisconsin!"
      1. Dreadshadow and mathmaster74 like this.
      2. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Wow, didn't know about it. Seems intense!!!
        May 23, 2019
    7. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Made a discussion on deviantART, and no one attempts to take it seriously just because I'm a furry. I thought people were above that by now.
      2. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        If you started a conversation as you do here and they mocked you because you are a furry, that is just stupid. On contrary, if you for instance ended every sentence you type with a "meow" don't expect anyone to take you seriously. Because that action declares a furry roleplay and it feels alieanated from your real self to others. Thus they hardly take it seriously.
        May 23, 2019
      3. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        But I bet it was just people being stupid right? They just had put a label on you and treated you trollish, as always. Right?
        May 23, 2019
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I'm a rat. Rats don't go meow.

kidding, but seriously I don't do that kind of stuff.
        May 25, 2019
    8. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Sometimes I feel like people only notice me if I say something controversial.
      1. Lornsteyn and xdan like this.
      3. Galenmereth
        Galenmereth
        Controversy will draw the most powerful reactions, true, but it's not the only way for people to notice you, and it's not necessarily the attention you'd want. It's just the easiest way to make people react outwardly and, more often than not, vocally.
        May 20, 2019
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Congratulations you've just defined why news media is so dark and scary. Controversy sells, reality and unified positivity takes a back seat to hysteria and fearmongering. It's just human nature. Ignore it.
        May 21, 2019
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        *shrugs* Not all attention is good.
        May 21, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    9. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Another chapter done. I think I might just be able to finish this book that I'm writing.
      1. Umbreon, Artificer and Ryisunique like this.
    10. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      *recent art that I worked hard on got no favs* ... maybe I should just start drawing Charizard. :(
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Can relate completely. Sometimes I feel "What's the point of making stuff if no one will take a look, much less like it?"

Of course, someone expressed to me otherwise, but still, a little acknowledgement would still be nice! :kaoslp:
        May 8, 2019
    11. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      trying to draw a character, but I can't get the face Riot. Anyone know any good smarmy narcissistic faces I can use for reference?
      1. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        have you looked on DeviantArt, you can usually find pretty good reference material there. Just be sure to check if you can use it for free or not
        Apr 22, 2019
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        type in Smug anime girl on google. Turn safe-search on just to be sure.
        Apr 22, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus and Finnuval like this.
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        well the character I'm trying to draw kind of looks like the lovable son of Blanka and Moe Szyslak, and I'm wondering how to make an ugly creature look like he is trying to look handsome.
        Apr 22, 2019
    12. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      My dad likes dinosaurs, so I bought him a Schleich Therizinosaurus for his birthday.
      1. Kauzz and Finnuval like this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Never heard of that one! What's it like?
        Apr 21, 2019
      3. Finnuval
        Apr 21, 2019
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Ohhh! That's an interesting specimen.
        Apr 21, 2019
    13. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      On another note, remember when I said Captain Marvel looked good and Shazam looked crappy? Guess looks aren't everything.
      2. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        I liked Captain Marvel. And I wouldn't read to much into the reaction to it. Some people might genuinely have problems with it, but a lot of people aren't actually reacting to the movie.

Haven't seen Shazam, but it looks fun.

Box office wise, Captain Marvel is doing phenomenal. Shazam not as well.
        Apr 17, 2019
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        I saw them both. I prefer Shazam, but they were both just okay movies imo. Shazam would've been better but so many parts just dragged on and on like "is it over? No this scene is still going..."
        Apr 17, 2019
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I think the thing is that I haven't heard negative backlash about Shazam like I have for Captain Marvel.
        Apr 18, 2019
    14. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      am I the only one that was legitimately scared by the new Cadbury commercial where they replaced the llama with the bulldog?
    15. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I found three tiny fish washed up in my driveway. I decided to put them in the creek. I'm not sure if that was right.
      1. Knighteriius likes this.
      3. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        Hmm where else could they have come from? If they are salt water fish they will probably die in the creek anyway?
        Mar 29, 2019
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I don't know for certain, but it is possible they came from a pond that resides behind my barn. as far as I know, the pond is still covered in oh yes, though I probably should have released them there.
        Mar 29, 2019
        SpaceBot and Knighteriius like this.
      5. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Definitely put them back. Dont let them evolve.
        Mar 29, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
    16. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I feel like I'm in that awkward position in the furry fandom where I am either too weird for other furries or not weird enough.
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        This reminds me of Jack Johnson and John Jackson :D

Mar 25, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        In full seriousness though, I think that @Finnuval just gave you some amazingly good advice. You're probably a bit too much in your own head, sort of looking for a reason to not fit in. Accept that you CAN (and likely do) fit in with any group, and you'll find it much easier to do just that.
        Mar 25, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Fitting in in general isn't my problem, it's mostly roleplay based. generally, my RPS consist of quirky characters I either fighting bad guys or fighting in some type of tournament, but most furries don't like those quirks, or like them WAY more than I do, if that makes sense.
        Mar 25, 2019
    17. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I think I figured something out about my interest in big guys. It's more about how durable they look than how fat they look.
      1. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Like, let me you was Magna, Griotte and Ghor as an example. He's the token fat character of the game, but he doesn't have satisfyingly tanky look to him unless he is in Trent form. Magna, on the other hand, isn't fat, just thick limbed, but she also looks big and strong which makes her look more sturdy. Griotte is a little in the middle as far as looks go, and I tend to play as her and Megna over Ghor.
        Mar 11, 2019
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        They are from the game Armello. for some reason I thought I mentioned that but I guess I forgot.
        Mar 11, 2019
    18. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I can't believe both Captain Marvels are getting movies at around the same time. One looks pretty good, but the other looks pretty bad.
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Shazam looks good, but I really find the way he smiles to be super weird...
        Mar 6, 2019
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Originally, Shazam was called Captain Marvel. The comic company that owned him was not DC. They lost the name, Captain Marvel's name went through some other heroes, Marvel finally bought the name, Captain Marvel was reborn. Then we got Ms.Marvel, Carol Danvers and the rest is history.
        Mar 6, 2019
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        When is it opening in the US? First day here (Australia) is Saturday - 3 days time. I kinda like it when movies open here before the US - we're usually late to the party for everything else.
        Mar 6, 2019
    19. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Why am I so awkward? Today, a guy came into my workplace wearing a Bad Brain t-shirt, and I found myself chanting "re-ig-ni-tion" all day.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        It took me about eleven years to finally gain the knowledge about what the melody was. It was Horst Wessel Lied, the Nazi anthem... So I stopped humming it in public.
        Feb 7, 2019
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        You wouldn't believe the things that'll come up for me on the regular. One moment i'm thinking about what I should prepare for breakfast, and it turns into me reminiscing about Hamtaro games and whatnot...
        Feb 7, 2019
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Don't think yourself weird(That's my job!), when the mind wanders, bringing up out-there things is bound to happen.
        Feb 7, 2019
    20. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      On the third day since my Plumbing froze up, I finally have running water, but no hot or cold water. Just running water.
      1. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        So, lukewarm water, then?
        Feb 2, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 22, 1991 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3