Last Activity:
Jan 21, 2019 at 10:46 AM
Birthday:
Jun 22, 1991 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!, Male, 27

Veteran

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/10632940 Not the poor little fruity bats! Jan 20, 2019 at 7:59 AM

Benny Jackdaw was last seen:
Viewing thread Earthbound and Autism, Jan 21, 2019 at 10:46 AM
    1. Benny Jackdaw
      1. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Benny Jackdaw, can scientists protect them? Can people adept them as a pet?
        Jan 20, 2019 at 10:52 AM
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        doubt it. No one gives a crap about animals anymore, not unless they get to kill them.
        Jan 20, 2019 at 6:49 PM
    2. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      It took longer than I expected, but I am finally done with chapter 8 of my book. Actually looking forward to writing chapter 9.
      1. samkfj likes this.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I really need to finish my own novels. I made it to Chapter3 and stopped.
        Jan 17, 2019 at 12:38 PM
        samkfj likes this.
    3. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      *Looks at Dish on Demands new releases, sees Norm of the North got a sequel" o_O When, and how?! o_O
      1. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        in all seriousness, I never saw the first one, but that's cuz it looked incredibly generic, and I hear it's even worse than it looks. The polar bear is kinda cute, but the Lemmings just looked like Rhino from the movie Bolt.

I wanna separate note, I kind of want to see Ratatouille again.
        Jan 16, 2019 at 10:06 AM
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Oddly enough, I always wanted to see the first one. That and a whole bunch of other movies. Trolls, the Lego Movie series, The Secret Life of Pets...
        Jan 16, 2019 at 10:42 AM
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I hear the Lego movie is really good.

As far as crappy animated movies go, I've always secretly wanted to watch Wild Life. I haven't actually heard any opinions on it, but I'm assuming it's not that great. That said, it has a tapir, an Echidna and a Pangolin. Three animals I love.
        Jan 16, 2019 at 10:48 AM
    4. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I hate this injury. I can't get rid of it no matter how hard I try.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I really f****** hope not. I honestly haven't been able to enjoy doing anything without some sort of punishment anymore, and I've been going through my days just feeling utterly defeated. Stretches haven't helped, medicine hasn't helped, not even my occupational therapist can figure out what's wrong.
        Jan 14, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I feel like the only way I can get rid of this is if I do nothing for an impractically long time to the point where I'm so f****** bored that I go insane, and even that is starting to feel like it won't do me any good. I don't even know what to think anymore.
        Jan 14, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Google might help, they're the expert on odd stuff.
        Jan 15, 2019 at 6:53 AM
    5. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Still working on open-source 8-bit images, but I might not be done for a while yet with my next update.
    6. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Merry corporate holiday design to sell lots and lots of stuff to greedy consumers.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        ...what part was supposed to be funny? (seriously asking, I'm the first to admit I'm pretty bad at getting jokes.)
        Dec 26, 2018
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I don't even know anymore. I guess this was just a misfire.
        Dec 26, 2018
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        It's hard to tell for some folks sometimes...Either way, hope you're having a good holiday!
        Dec 26, 2018
    7. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      just saw a commercial for a new Star Trek mobile game, and now I want to play Guitar Hero 5.
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        How do you get form Star Trek to Guitar Hero!??
        Dec 22, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        A band called TV on the Radio and a song called Wolf Like Me. That's how.
        Dec 22, 2018
    8. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I am not even done with my book yet, and I'm already nervous about what my Beta readers will think.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Why would you worry about what others think? If they don't like what you write, screw them.
        Dec 21, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        If it's not a genre they like, that's one thing, but if they notice actual flaws to the book or weak characters, then those are things the writer needs to know before they publish their book.
        Dec 21, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        as far as how far I am in my book, I'm about somewhere between 1/3 and halfway done with it.
        Dec 22, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    9. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Looks like a new character is available in Street Fighter 5, though from the looks of it, it's just Evil Ryu with a different name.
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        The clones made way more sense back when you had to stress about how much space everything took up. Now it's just stupid and boring.
        Dec 18, 2018
    10. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Now my dad is playing Tales of Zesteria. ... it's even more cliche and shallow than Nino Kuni 2.
      1. J0pac, Marsigne and Verdelite like this.
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        basically that character is an amalgam of this girls dead father and a collection of moles the girl liked to keep as pets that were resurrected and combined using a spell the girl found in a book. Prithviraj himself looks like a giant mole with clothes. Being a mole, he can't talk, but part of its Brain still belong to the girl's father, so he continues to protect and look after her even in this form.
        Dec 11, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        The other seven include a woman knight with a weapon where one of her arms is, youngboy scholar who practices Magic, an African American priest who uses a giant crucifix, a recently deceased faulconer's pet bird, a man who uses the giant Club of an Oni that terrorized him, a futuristic roller derby girl with jet powered skates and a reptilian seer from another world.
        Dec 11, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        this is not an RPG I ever plan on making, these are just character Concepts.
        Dec 11, 2018
        Marsigne and MushroomCake28 like this.
    11. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I don't want to water the cows. I have to do it every day. They can wait till tomorrow. ...*drags hose out* Stupid conscience.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        If you water the cows, does that mean you also feed the flowers?
        Dec 10, 2018
        Marsigne and Finnuval like this.
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Do a double-take and see their reaction.
        Dec 11, 2018
    12. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I can't help but feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest after 6 long years.
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        So I guess something good went down? If so, that's nice!
        Dec 10, 2018
      2. punchybot
        punchybot
        No, they just said it was lifted off their chest. Something definitely went up.
        Dec 10, 2018
    13. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Oh wow, surprise surprise, another edgelord admitted to Super Smash Bros ultimate. 10 bucks says the rest of DLC will be so.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Not much better in my opinion. Granted, I've never played a Persona game except for Persona 4 Arena, but that's basically because I've had no interest in the franchise. It just seems like another generic JRPG with a generic story and characters.
        Dec 8, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Ksi
        Ksi
        You would be incredibly wrong.
        Dec 9, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Seirein
        Seirein
        Look on the bright side: We now know that *anyone* can buy their way into Smash!

Also, I'll give Persona credit for not being generic, however that doesn't excuse how its plot run on how the writers have no clue how anyone in the world actually thinks. Persona 5 in particular is a game about how literally everyone who doesn't think like you deserves to be brainwashed.
        Dec 9, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    14. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      watching my dad play Nino Kuni 2 made me realize... Every jrpg is the same.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Alanood
        Alanood
        In which way are they the same?
        Dec 4, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        a lot of them have similar plots, similar characters, similar enemies, usually has a cat eared person, almost always poorly written, the main characters are usually Gary Stus and the games usually follow other stereotypes as well. I've played and reviewed the story of a lot of RPG is, and most of them regardless of popularity have been pretty shallow in my opinion.
        Dec 4, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        RIP, hope you find your game. :D
        Dec 5, 2018
    15. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Spyro 2 keeps getting weirder. In Shady Oasis, you can hear someone else's voice say "yes" after talking to Bruno about thieves.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
    16. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I don't remember Spyro being so dark. I just beat the Magma Cone stage and watched a faun CASUALLY MURDER one of his friends!!!
      2. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        Spyro the Dragon is actually inspired by Hannibal Lector.
        Nov 14, 2018
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        @Mystic_Enigma honestly, the games themselves are amazing, but geez if only Spyro knew the type of creatures he was serving.

some of the level cutscenes are pretty questionable, though you might like the idol Springs and turtle level endings. Those two are actually kind of heartwarming because they include the good guys and the bad guys becoming buddies with each other.
        Nov 14, 2018
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Spyro is og. He takes guff from no one. They'll end up in a bathtub of acid in Hell's Kitchen before he ever says sorry.
        Nov 14, 2018
    17. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Copyright infringement?
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Doesn't look like copyright infringement, I'd say it's a violation of intelectual property.
        Nov 11, 2018
    18. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I just got a blue Hedgehog in the mail today!
    19. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      On Shipping Wars, someone had to ship two Giant "Vegetables," are tomato and a pepper. ... neither of which are vegetables.
      1. RachelTheSeeker likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        If you really want to get technical then they are both. Vegetable is a culinary term, not a scientific one. Culinarily speaking tomatoes and peppers are vegetables even as scientifically speaking they are fruits. They don't fit the culinary definition for fruits and there is no scientific definition for vegetables, thus they are both simultaneously.
        Nov 2, 2018
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        So,..vegetables.
        Nov 2, 2018
      5. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        From what I gather, culinarily vegetables refers to True vegetables and savory fruit.
        Nov 3, 2018
    20. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Best series of comments, ever.
        Oct 25, 2018
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        let's make the Aztec Kingdom great again!
        Oct 26, 2018
      4. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Can we FINALLY invade central and south america?
        Oct 26, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 22, 1991 (Age: 27)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3