Last Activity:
Sep 22, 2019 at 11:47 AM
Birthday:
Jun 22, 1991 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!, Male, 28

Veteran

"Chapter 19: Enemies Closer" aka the first time I came up with a chapter title I was happy with. Sep 15, 2019

Benny Jackdaw was last seen:
Sep 22, 2019 at 11:47 AM
    1. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      "Chapter 19: Enemies Closer" aka the first time I came up with a chapter title I was happy with.
    2. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Finally got the Flying Squirrels! Yay!
      1. Tea's Jams likes this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Nice one!
        Aug 29, 2019
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        stallion really helped a lot. For a human, stallion, you're alright.

Stallion: but I am an elf.

Me: Pot-aa-to, pot-ah-to.
        Aug 29, 2019
        Mystic_Enigma likes this.
    3. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I didn't know there was a Boopsnoot in Predator. Squee! (Prehensile tailed porcupine.)
    4. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Why does it feel like every Mario Fanboy I meet is a close-minded elitist?
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I don't know. I've met many of those though through my dealings with Mario Maker. There is a fascination with making the hardest levels possible and submitting them to Twitch streamers. Not realizing that watching someone die over and over is probably the most boring thing ever,
        Aug 12, 2019
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        u mean, every single fanboy in any fandom?
        Aug 12, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    5. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      FA IS DOWN!!! ...Wait, why am I shouting that here?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        FurAffinity.
        Aug 11, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Guessing it's a furry site. I really like some furry art.
        Aug 11, 2019
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Yes, But it has a fairly nice Community. Also it's back up.
        Aug 11, 2019
    6. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      why can I never be bothered to draw anything from popular franchises?
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Because they're too common/mainstream for you to want to make them, as they're all over the place already?
        Aug 5, 2019
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        honestly, that sounds about right. I never seem to have interest in drawing anything from spiral even though that's one of my favorite franchises. I sometimes draw Pokemon, but that's about it. probably the most popular franchise I draw characters from his Dragon Quest, And even then it's usually you know what.
        Aug 5, 2019
    7. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      *days later* Still can't find any of those squirrels.
    8. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I am not sure if I want to post a demo of my latest demo or not.
      1. SolonWise likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I'm honestly hoping I can find someone to help me with Sprite work. preferably someone who has played the game Blue Dragon, because all the enemies are supposed to be based off their franchise.

has anyone ever noticed that Dragon Quest and blue dragon have similar-looking enemies that are simply called Fat rats? it's also ironic that both games had art designed by Akira Toriyama.
        Aug 3, 2019
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        The Game is a simple Gauntlet run where you play as DQ rat Arte. he is the club DJ for Club Quest, a club for Dragon Quest Monsters, but then blue dragon monsters come and steal his girl (how original) led by Tyrone.

As with Earthquake-Warriors, it is a fatfur game, why I'm hesitant to show it, but it has two modes, one toned down. It's made in RM 2003. Unlike other RPG, Arte is fully animated.
        Aug 3, 2019
      5. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        What I plan for is a point based RPG with difficulty settings.
        Aug 3, 2019
    9. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Time to go squirrel hunting. *spends 2 hours between Muse and Greenhill* Mukumuku, where are you!? :(
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        It's one of the five Flying Squirrels I mention from suikoden2. as it turns out, they actually do give you a clue. one of the girls in Greenhill mentions meeting Mukumuku when traveling alone in that area, but I have been going away at it for hours and have come up empty. I even tried only having the main character in my party, and still no luck.
        Jul 30, 2019
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Ohhh! Well keep trying. They can't hide forever. (Or maybe they can, but they would get bored!)
        Jul 30, 2019
      4. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        I highly recommend playing any suikoden game with a guide. It's really the only way to truly explore all the content. Especially 2 imo, since the best ending is sooooo good.
        Jul 30, 2019
    10. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I think I figured out why I'm struggling to write my book right now. it's because none of my favorite characters are in the chapters I'm on
      1. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        it doesn't help that most of my Mains are recovering from injuries, so they aren't going to get much text time for the rest of the story.
        Jul 27, 2019
    11. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Six military helicopters flew by our house today. I can only imagine what that means.
      2. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Could just be transporting them to another base.
        Jul 22, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Or transporting people to hospital. I live near a huge hospital that is used to treat the British military. I think the RCDM (Royal Centre for Defence Medicine) is based at that hospital.
        Jul 22, 2019
        Windows i7 likes this.
      4. TWings
        TWings
        Aliens ! :p
        Jul 22, 2019
    12. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Playing Hollow Knight for the first time....Hollow Knight is kind of cute.
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        From where I heard, it gets pretty grim really quick...
        Jul 15, 2019
    13. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I'm starting to feel bad about my friend right now.He has helped me a lot, and I think the time is coming for me to help my friend out.
      1. Knighteriius likes this.
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        deontology awaits you; good luck
        Jul 11, 2019
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Pay it back as best you can, with whatever love you have on tap
        Jul 11, 2019
    14. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Right now, I can't rest until people know that my nickname for prehensile tailed porcupines is "Boopsnoot."
      1. standardplayer likes this.
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        I was thinking the exact same thing
        Jul 8, 2019
        Benny Jackdaw likes this.
    15. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      I just like to say that you are all the coolest people I've met online. You always seem so understanding no matter how annoying I can be.
      1. Marsigne, SolonWise, Finnuval and 5 others like this.
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        It's just that I find myself going on rants all the time, and most people hate me for it. Yet you guys are cool about it, and I often times feel bad for ranting because I don't feel so cool myself.
        Jun 9, 2019
        Marsigne and Finnuval like this.
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Well we all rant and there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't rant at specific people ;) And nobody here feels cool about themselves, cause we aren't cool and that's cool :D
        Jun 9, 2019
        Marsigne and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Thanks, you're cool too.
        Jun 10, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    16. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      * finished watching mental Samurai * "Yay! Go Wisconsin!"
      1. Dreadshadow and mathmaster74 like this.
      2. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Wow, didn't know about it. Seems intense!!!
        May 23, 2019
    17. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Made a discussion on deviantART, and no one attempts to take it seriously just because I'm a furry. I thought people were above that by now.
      2. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        If you started a conversation as you do here and they mocked you because you are a furry, that is just stupid. On contrary, if you for instance ended every sentence you type with a "meow" don't expect anyone to take you seriously. Because that action declares a furry roleplay and it feels alieanated from your real self to others. Thus they hardly take it seriously.
        May 23, 2019
      3. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        But I bet it was just people being stupid right? They just had put a label on you and treated you trollish, as always. Right?
        May 23, 2019
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I'm a rat. Rats don't go meow.

kidding, but seriously I don't do that kind of stuff.
        May 25, 2019
    18. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Sometimes I feel like people only notice me if I say something controversial.
      1. Lornsteyn and xdan like this.
      3. Galenmereth
        Galenmereth
        Controversy will draw the most powerful reactions, true, but it's not the only way for people to notice you, and it's not necessarily the attention you'd want. It's just the easiest way to make people react outwardly and, more often than not, vocally.
        May 20, 2019
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Congratulations you've just defined why news media is so dark and scary. Controversy sells, reality and unified positivity takes a back seat to hysteria and fearmongering. It's just human nature. Ignore it.
        May 21, 2019
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        *shrugs* Not all attention is good.
        May 21, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    19. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Another chapter done. I think I might just be able to finish this book that I'm writing.
      1. Umbreon, Artificer and Ryisunique like this.
    20. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      *recent art that I worked hard on got no favs* ... maybe I should just start drawing Charizard. :(
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Can relate completely. Sometimes I feel "What's the point of making stuff if no one will take a look, much less like it?"

Of course, someone expressed to me otherwise, but still, a little acknowledgement would still be nice! :kaoslp:
        May 8, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 22, 1991 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3