Benny Jackdaw
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hear Red XIII isn't going to be playable in the FF7 remake. I really hope that isn't true.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    @ImaginaryVillain Woops my bad. It's been years since I've seen a physical copy of the game so I forgot how much of it was broken up between the discs.
    Sorry about the misinfo, Part 1 stops after they escape Midgar and seeing as you only get Red in that final area of the Shinra HQ they probably thought it would be best to hold it off until Part 2 and you can properly have time to spend with him.
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    I hope that is the case that they eventually do plan on having him become playable once you exit Midgar.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Oh, I'm sure they will. After all, they have to come up with at least 30 hours of main game. And Kalm (that useless town outside of Midgar) to the Forgotten City definitely isn't that. So they'll have to expand upon the Cosmo Canyon story line (amongst other things), it's not like they can leave it out. Bugenhagen is the guy who sends you to the Forgotten City, he also tells you about the Lifestream.
    I'm looking for someone to outline and color my drawings for use in YouTube Videos over at another website yet, but it's been two weeks and no one wants to. I don't want to do it myself because using a mouse is painful for me.
    Maybe I should stop warning people that my book has fat Furs in it because apparently some people will be led to believe it's a fetish book when it isn't.
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    as for how their bodies affect the story? Again, Their damage-resistant body has come in handy when fighting bad guys. in addition, most monsters who practice Sumotora are convinced that they are the strongest Warriors, and their pride does affect the story greatly.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Even from what little I learned about sumo culture from a Gaijin Goombah video or two, this is a cool concept and I feel it's very unique to see it adapted. It's a niche not even Japanese fans really specialize in from personal experience. It's like how my fantasy setting is specifically based off the Byzantine Empire, and by association medieval Persia and the Keivan Rus. <3
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    I hear sumo wrestling became more popular in Hawaii than Japan at one point. I'm not sure if Hawaiians still practice sumo wrestling, though.
    Got the rough draft of my book done, but I haven't found any Beta readers. I wonder if anyone here would be willing to read a rough draft of a book about Sumotoran monsters.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Kinda interested, I like bestiaries for media and games. Not sure if I have the time to but I could give it a try?
    Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
    Now furaffinity has reformatted? Stop changing, favorite websites!
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    It seems like reworking wepsites has become the hot new trend for (the imminent) new year!
    Why does it feel like every website I go to and service I use is becoming less and less bandwidth friendly?
    Reactions: Ryisunique
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    because the world expects you to have unlimited internet quota and/or unlimited speed
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    And because of sloppy programmers.
    jkweath
    jkweath
    Pretty much what TheoAllen says. More and more people are getting fiber or at least cable internet, so lots of websites have started throwing caution to the wind as far as bandwidth usage. It's really frustrating, especially when traveling and having to use local WiFi that isn't nearly as fast.
    To whoever made the game Tattletail, I don't blame them for making it. Furbies always creeped me out when I was a kid
    Reactions: Finnuval
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Don't think I've heard of that game, but I agree that furbies are creepy. Worst thing is when they'd turn on and start talking in the middle of the night, I ended up throwing mine out the window in fear one time... After that, it lived in the closet. :guffaw:
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    that never happened with me, but it was always something I feared would happen. That's why, when I owned a Furby, I didn't want it anywhere near me at night. I kept it down stairs instead of in my room.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Once while we we're moving we had the car all packed and in the middlle of driving we could suddenly hear muffled voices coming from the trunk... Turned out it had switched on and was getting scared from the movement... Had the listen to it the whole ride. Needless to say it didnt remain with us for long after that XD
    I was really liking Shiness, but now I feel betrayed. I just cannot get away from animal lover villainization or Hunter angelicising.
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    Wow, that escalated quickly. did I attack you for something you just said right now or in the past? No, I stated that I am sick of seeing animal lovers villainized, hunting angelicized, and how this kind of media affects the human race, and also the fact that this is EVERYWHERE! how can I not be offended when media that villainizes compassion for non-human life and romanticizes zoosadism is EVERYWHERE!?
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    and who are you calling nature hating hypocrite? let me guess, you're a hunting advocate that won't do jack for animals or the environment unless it goes against environmentalism. I'm guessing that because that is usually the case with people like you. Also, people like you act like I'm the one on a high horse when, no, it's you. I honestly love the community here, but you and Loltherain Are the exception.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Oh my God... what just happened?
    *sees ad for Monster Super League* Baby Shark! Do do dodo dodo! Baby Shark! Do do dodo dodo!... No! Get out of my head!
    Ami
    Ami
    imagine that if you hear it in looped state nonstop
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Imagine that being a favorite song of your kid -. -
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    I think what bothers me is that baby shark is everywhere. so, I don't know much about monster Super League, but I'm assuming it is a monster collecting game... one that not only has baby shark in it, I guess, but also Sonic the Hedgehog.
    Writing a book is like running a mile. It feels like those last few chapters/meters are the hardest.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Well, this is definitely the wrong thread for writing motivation. xD
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    @Philosophus Vagus

oh man, that too. Even when you finish writing a book you remember that that was only the rough draft. you still have to go through an iron out the wrinkles. Maybe got a beta reader to help you with that task.
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    want to know something silly? my book is technically about Fatfurs, and yet it feels like there is less references to a character's belly in the book I'm writing than in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Professor Slughorn's "enormous belly" was one of the reasons I stopped reading.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Komalis