4. BerryB
      BerryB
      TBWCT Teaser Trailer
      1. KayZaman
        Jul 2, 2018
        BerryB and Marsigne like this.
    5. BerryB
      BerryB
      A taste of Arena Mode, played by Starmage.
    6. BerryB
      BerryB
      TBWCT SO 1.5 Complete is now available for public. With a dash of Arena Mode unlocked after completing both stories.
      1. BerryB
    7. BerryB
      BerryB
      A new version of TBWCT played by Starmage. Pt. 1
    8. BerryB
      BerryB
      So. Yeah. I made this...
    9. BerryB
      BerryB
      Sometimes being positive is good. But I wonder how long can you even last when the world constantly ignores you.
      1. fiddlesticks likes this.
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Until age 31.
        Jun 1, 2017
        BerryB likes this.
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        I usually distance myself from everyone. Lately has been the exception since I've been really chatty on the forums, but if the entire world ignored me, I'd last quite a while. I find ways of entertaining myself and I am very good company..for myself. lol

Still, though, gf won't let me be alone, so I'm never ignored anymore. If you are, make your presence known and felt!
        Jun 1, 2017
        BerryB likes this.
    10. BerryB
      BerryB
      I guess it's better now? There's still more work to be done.
    11. BerryB
      BerryB
      Driftwood played my game. He gave a pretty trolly feedback. :3
      1. fiddlesticks and Runako like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        Yeah... those happy turtles hit like a truck xD
        Mar 9, 2017
        BerryB likes this.
      4. lolshtar
        lolshtar
        Shouldn't have lowered the difficulty because of his idiotic feedback, your game just have a feature that needed to be more clear.

Driftwood has gone from a decent let's player(2k subs) to a very cocky dumb player(5k subs), and i'm afraid it's just going to get worse since even straight facts won't stop him from his delusions.
        Mar 9, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      5. BerryB
        BerryB
        @lolshtar Thank you for telling me on against his "criticisms". Really. I know that the game still needs fleshing out. But regardless of his "stupid" feedback, it's still feedback. And I'm willing to take on it, as silly as the response it gets.

And I know you are incredibly bitter on him due to the game jam, and I'm sorry to hear of your plight with him.
        Mar 10, 2017
    12. BerryB
      BerryB
      When you work hard on something and the result is either no one cares or someone does, but calls it bad, it hurts. A lot.
      1. fiddlesticks and KKraze like this.
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        The only thing you can do is find out: "Why?" and work to improve it. Unless it's a troll.
        Feb 14, 2017
        BerryB likes this.
      3. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        I've been there, dear. More times than I have fingers...
        Feb 14, 2017
      4. BerryB
        BerryB
        I know that much. But they said it's bad without any reason why. It's kind of sad really. I'll ask them though.
        Feb 14, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    13. BerryB
      1. 5 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        What has he got against pasta?

Overall, fair points, though I think the take home message is a pretty obvious, common sense one - "Know how to tell a good game from a crap one". The same idea applies to non-RM games too, though I guess it's easy to apply it to RM games due to the stigma RM has and the number of bad RM games out there.
        Oct 15, 2016
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        It's mostly true, I really can't see the overall quality of RM games changing for the better anytime soon though.
        Oct 15, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Most RM games never really change much. The same mechanics, the same scripts, the same art direction. I've yet to see a single game which does away with the default menus, for example. Even the ones which try not to be RPG Maker style JRPGs still come off as RPG Maker style JRPGs.
        Oct 15, 2016
    14. BerryB
      BerryB
      I just laughed so hard at how much they laughed at this game and how naive they are at RPG Maker VX defaults. Warning: 2 hours long.
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Six minutes in... I cannot take it anymore.  It hurts my brain to watch this...

Oh lord...  Looks like someone cranked out a game in about 5 minutes...
        Jun 27, 2016
        2 people like this.
    15. BerryB
      BerryB
      https://i.imgur.com/nbaLZ7x.png

Thank you very much.
    16. BerryB
      BerryB
      Thank you so much for both 4000+ milestone views on the Archives. I really appreciate all the amount of people that want to come and just look around at the resource bulk I had. As someone who has a lot to learn, I'm really happy for it. c:

But there are so many other community people here who did such amazing job, a lot of them better than anything I can make. So with that, I'll be giving this li'l love letter to the people who work so hard to make the group what it is.

Minotaur Beef, Gunblin Gibson, Gunblin Schetcher, Gunblin Jackson, Duke Merem (c) Aekashics

Classic and Watermelon Bomb, Frigid Blue Riding Hood Bear (c) Shadow Hawk Dragon

Slime, Jack-o-Lantern, CCPT(Cotton Candy Penguin Thing), SFFD(Skeleton Floaty Fire Dude) (c) Terrorchan

Goblin_01, Slime_01, Plant_02, Golem_01, Elemental_01, Dragon_02 (c) Thalzon

Goblin, Ahsak, Arkos, Dinune, Clava, Andromeda, Nate, The Dragon, The Lion, Harpia Melodia, Chihiro, Majin Zubher, Professor Almegor, Brobus and Apatheo (c) BerryB

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/BerryBPB/Others/When%20you%20walk%20away%20you%20dont%20hear%20me%20say_zpsftrcg8v8.png

If you want the separate image, ask me and I'll try and send you guys the link to the images separately here or on the next post.

Once again, Thank you. 
      1. fiddlesticks and Vox Novus like this.
    17. BerryB
      BerryB
      Some sketch dump of extremely rough battlers from talented artists in the RPG Maker circle. Though I do need to find more.

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/BerryBPB/Draft-SketchDump2_zps7iiq4v5o.png
      2. Justice
        Justice
        Woah The gunblins! nice ! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
        Mar 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    18. BerryB
      BerryB
      http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/BerryBPB/Others/Green%20Pack%20Spoilers_zpsdkxkwkd7.png

Spoilers for the Green Pack: Coming Soon

Also, I'm so proud of myself. A Brobus and Apatheo SV chara... (sniff) It took me hours to fix them in. But it was worth it.
    19. BerryB
      BerryB
      When you feel like you are sighing over the fact that you're hitting a brick wall and it seems like you can't break or crush it, no matter how hard you try, it feels like your whole world just came crashing down. :c
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    @PokeymarshTweet

Signature

Current RPG Maker Projects:

-The Boy Who Cried Turtle (SO1) (SO 1.5) (Arena Mode)
    -Concordant: [Link]
    -
    Lily Renewal: [Link]

Resource Pack Asset Creator: Emofacesets, Battlers and edits galore.

[​IMG]