Recent content by Bertrand

1. Bertrand

RMMV Blessing of Protection skill

Thank you for your response.
  2. Bertrand

I found part of the solution with this simple code..... <Custom React Effect> if (this.isPhysical()) { value = 0; } </Custom React Effect> Now the problem is that I would like that when the battler is assigned to this state (346) it can't use physical skill. For the basic attack it's easy...
  3. Bertrand

Hello, I would need help doing this skill. I have all of Yanfly's plugins. I'll admit that I'm a coding newbie and I'm not sure where to start to do this skill. If anyone would give me any advice, I thank you in advance. Edit: Here is where I start but it doesn't work at all and I don't...
  4. Bertrand

Seal of Righteousness skill

I have another question: I would like to make this skill only usable if the player has state 344. I enter this in the skill's notetag: <Custom Requirement> if (user.isStateAffected(344)) { value = true; } else { value = false; } </Custom Requirement> but I can still use it even...
  5. Bertrand

I'm not sure I understood the formula: Math.random(6)+3 My character is constantly doing 3 damage. If I change 3 by 20 for example he will always do 20 of damage. Same if I put 50 in brackets he will always do 20 damage. I continue my research on math.random
  6. Bertrand

It works very well! Thank you very much. I'm not sure I understood the formula: Math.random(6)+3 My character is constantly doing 3 damage. If I change 3 by 20 for example he will always do 20 of damage. Same if I put 50 in brackets he will always do 20 damage. I continue my research on...
  7. Bertrand

Thank you very much for your answer. I've tried on my project and it doesn't seem to work. I tried on Yanfly's project and it doesn't work either. I will try on a new project with the correct plugins and I will keep you posted.
  8. Bertrand

Hello, I would like help to do a skill that is found in WOW: It's this one: I've done it two ways but neither one works for me. Plugins installed: All Yanfly and ICFSoft plugins. 1st way: My basic attack has for action sequence this: <target action> if user.speed == 3 &&...
  9. Bertrand

RMMV Action Sequence with two different skills

I found a solution to the problem that does not involve an event. I have another problem however and it is a condition if problem. I have the ParamsCore scsoft plugin and I have created a speed statistic. Here is what the code looks like when it works halfway: <target action> if user.speed =...
  10. Bertrand

ICF-Soft Params Core

Great, thank you very much!
  11. Bertrand

RMMV Action Sequence with two different skills

Hello, I'm blocking on an action sequence. I would like that if the player is affected by a state, the player does additional damage based on another skill. I'm just starting out and I'm not sure if this is feasible but I prefer to ask just in case. Here's my code for skill A, I put in bold...
  12. Bertrand

RMMV Players may only have one Aura.

Haha thank you for your answer. I got my answer so I think you can close it.
  13. Bertrand

But how could I not think about it. It's been a few weeks that I've been taking care of the plugins and I forgot the basics. Thanks for your answer.
  14. Bertrand

Hello, Here is my problem: I create an aura A and an aura B. I would like that when aura B is launched after aura A, aura A disappears. I base myself on this technique: Tooltip: Gives 735 additional armor to party members. Players may only have one Aura . I did like in this video...
  15. Bertrand

Row Formation (YEP) and Order Turn Battle (Fallen Angel Olivia)

Hello, Here's the problem, When all my battlers are in the first row, or second row or third row they can all attack in the next round and next round they can all attack in the next round. but When they are scattered in rows one, two and three, they can all attack on the first turn and only...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibas0001