Recent content by BestsellingFictionPodcast

1. BestsellingFictionPodcast

What is your favorite anime?

My favorate right now is One Punch Man. Some other great ones: - Terraformars - Death Parade - FMA: Brotherhood
  2. BestsellingFictionPodcast

A Nivlacart of Art! dump

Great style of artwork! Nivlacart
  3. BestsellingFictionPodcast

I love the artists, spriters, and musician talent here.

Oh my bad. They're great too. I love the scripts they come out with and it'll be interesting to see how much more functionality we get with MV.
  4. BestsellingFictionPodcast

NaNoWriMo 2015

What a great thread! I have a NaNoWriMo envelope. It contains the first draft of a short story (The Life And Death of Starmen). My goal is to get the second draft done, then move on to the second draft of my next story (Starvaders). I'm going to plow away at the words, disregarding how any of...
  5. BestsellingFictionPodcast

I love the artists, spriters, and musician talent here.

I was here before but took a hiatus. Now I'm back. I look forward to connecting with the community.
  6. BestsellingFictionPodcast

Offended when someone asks you to pay

I once had someone say they will pay me, then the payment never happened. Always get a deposit. It's a good way to screen out the time-wasters from those that take you seriously and are serious about paying for your services.
  7. BestsellingFictionPodcast

DON'T MESS WITH MY ARTWORK

Hey guys. I've been on vacation and also doing some courses on Lynda.com. I completed my first course:  Illustrator CC Essential Training I am almost done my next one: Illustrator for Web Design. Today I have completed another drawing that someone else requested.
  8. BestsellingFictionPodcast

How do you guys do a work flow for a game?

Best way to write the story is the get a friend or two to help you role play out interactions. Keep a guideline of where you want the story to go, but allow your story to run its course down the new and interesting tangents that will come along. A lot of story writing is tossing ideas around...
  9. BestsellingFictionPodcast

Check this out guys - coworker wanted me to draw up his wife, so I did. I'm queing up 4 freebies a month, musing on the possibility of giving one of the originals away by mail. If you want one, PM me, guys! I have two more spots for this (coming) month! (August). Que: - Mike - Zel - ? - ...
  10. BestsellingFictionPodcast

Hello friends and greetings to all. As promised, I am creating a repository for my wares. As I transition into new horizons with the Bamboo Tablet and a new crew of programs, I'll be open to art requests. I like doing new things. All comments welcome. Constructive feedback, please. Most of these...
  11. BestsellingFictionPodcast

So I've moved from pen to tablets...

Thanks for the offer. I love insane plots, so if it gets done, please send me a PM. Others: I think Manga Studio is what I'm looking for. Combined with Poser I should have the tools I need to get this matter handled promptly. Be on the lookout for my art shop, I will be setting up one soon and...
  12. BestsellingFictionPodcast

Why is Life Cruel

The world needs more anti-nihilism - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheAntiNihilist
  13. BestsellingFictionPodcast

Thanks for the replies. West Mains - Yes, I drew that. I did it with marker and felt pen. Archeia - Appreciate the link. I'll take a look at it. Jawnsunn - I've been doing that. I'll be starting an art thread soon.
  14. BestsellingFictionPodcast

Questions about Custom Action RPG Battle Systems

I see your point, Shaz. Maybe just move it then.
  15. BestsellingFictionPodcast

I do a lot of artwork and paintings. It's fun being featured in cafes, sketching random people that you meet. Recently I started entering juried art shows. My friend recently got into doing webcomics, which led to me buying a bamboo touch tablet. So I have this tablet. And I really want to do...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guille1194