Bex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude, it was not my intention!
    I'm sorry I'm still new to all this, (I'm even fairly new at using forums, even though I'm an old woman haha) but I wanted to show my appreciation :> Thank you again!
    Reactions: Bex
    Bex
    Bex
    Thank you :kaothx:
    Same counts for me.
    All is good, I was a bit to lazy, than add some bad English gramma ontop, and we have a funny confusion. :kaoblush:
    Hey,

Wow, that was some great coding you did with the zelda type game with slash and fire. I downloaded your .json file and checked out the code myself. It was neat to see how flexible RPG maker MV can be. 

Do you know of an easy way for an event to detect if a person is standing on it?

Like for example, I just made some spike traps. If the player steps on with the spikes are down he is not injured. If he stays when the spikes come up he is still not injured. What is the best way to fix that?

Awesome stuff! If you are in the mood to play test a game please feel free to play test my early demo at www.killergin.com/downloads
    Bex
    Bex
    Thank you that motivates me. I will sent you a PM to answer the other Question.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)
Can anyone tell me what MV plugin allows you to do that clear-shockwave visual effect? I've seen a variation of it with fallen angel Olivia for battle effects but its strictly for guarding, but I've definitely seen it in other games being used both in and out of battle.
Testing ABS explosive barrels. Satisfying!!
unknown.png

A sketch of a character for an upcoming chapter. I am pre-preparing the heck out of this one and future chapters, don't want to spend time figuring the story out again. :blush:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SrtaRaven