Bex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I just wanted to tell you: Thank you for your help! I hope I didn't come across as rude, it was not my intention!
    I'm sorry I'm still new to all this, (I'm even fairly new at using forums, even though I'm an old woman haha) but I wanted to show my appreciation :> Thank you again!
    Reactions: Bex
    Bex
    Bex
    Thank you :kaothx:
    Same counts for me.
    All is good, I was a bit to lazy, than add some bad English gramma ontop, and we have a funny confusion. :kaoblush:
    Hey,

Wow, that was some great coding you did with the zelda type game with slash and fire. I downloaded your .json file and checked out the code myself. It was neat to see how flexible RPG maker MV can be. 

Do you know of an easy way for an event to detect if a person is standing on it?

Like for example, I just made some spike traps. If the player steps on with the spikes are down he is not injured. If he stays when the spikes come up he is still not injured. What is the best way to fix that?

Awesome stuff! If you are in the mood to play test a game please feel free to play test my early demo at www.killergin.com/downloads
    Bex
    Bex
    Thank you that motivates me. I will sent you a PM to answer the other Question.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another amazing looking game!
--Turn Based Battles--

Hero:
Look, it is Minotaur!
M. Knight: Let's go attack it!
Hero: Wait, no, it is just standing there!!
HUD Display: It is M. Knight's turn.
(M. Knight attacks Minotaur)
HUD Display: It is Minotaur's turn.
Hero: (Facepalms) Now look what you did! You made the Minotaur attack us!
Randomly deciding to create some tombs/sarcophagi last minute is probably not the best choice in a timed game jam...
There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicoh