Bex
Last Activity:
Dec 3, 2019 at 5:33 PM

Share This Page

Bex

Veteran, Male

Veteran

Isn't the RMMV Copy Eventcode as Text Function awesome? I enjoy it. Jun 26, 2019

Bex was last seen:
Dec 3, 2019 at 5:33 PM
    1. Bex
      Bex
      Isn't the RMMV Copy Eventcode as Text Function awesome? I enjoy it.
      1. howaboutno and Marsigne like this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Yeah, that is pretty neat! I wish there was a function that copied it as javascript code too though :o ... would be real handy for learning to code, I think.
        Jun 26, 2019
        Marsigne and Bex like this.
    2. howaboutno
      howaboutno
      Thank you again so much for your help! ♥
      1. Bex and Marsigne like this.
      2. Marsigne
        Jun 26, 2019
    3. Bex
      Bex
      Building 4dir Shooter Engine for VX-Ace, focussed on RTP. Wonders if people would make kind of

placeholder RTP Char Edits to help speed stuff up? End Project would be shared with everybody.
      1. Bex
        Bex
        40396.IPB
        Jun 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Hey,

Wow, that was some great coding you did with the zelda type game with slash and fire. I downloaded your .json file and checked out the code myself. It was neat to see how flexible RPG maker MV can be. 

Do you know of an easy way for an event to detect if a person is standing on it?

Like for example, I just made some spike traps. If the player steps on with the spikes are down he is not injured. If he stays when the spikes come up he is still not injured. What is the best way to fix that?

Awesome stuff! If you are in the mood to play test a game please feel free to play test my early demo at www.killergin.com/downloads
      1. Bex
        Bex
        Thank you that motivates me. I will sent you a PM to answer the other Question.
        Jun 6, 2016
  • About

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV