Bex's Recent Activity

1. Bex replied to the thread Simple event issue.

Edit: LOL i should read better Wavelength allready explained it. Place the Event you are standing on, one tile up, so its on the door....

Sep 16, 2019 at 8:55 PM
  2. Bex replied to the thread Problem with eventing a heath bar.

Its not only that your Hp Bar is shown to far left, also it seems the Z Level has changed, that indicates that something with the...

Sep 16, 2019 at 7:53 PM
  3. Bex replied to the thread How do i go about this map system...?.

This is a very good and advanced Solution you created. Well Done. I dont get all the Math, but i understand what you are doing. I would...

Sep 15, 2019 at 5:33 PM
  4. Bex liked caethyril's post in the thread Set Opacity on non-moving event causes walking/stepping animation.

I think you're seeing something related to the issue discussed in this thread:...

Sep 15, 2019 at 3:45 AM
  5. Bex replied to the thread Set Opacity on non-moving event causes walking/stepping animation.

My English was so stupid in that thread and i totaly failed to understand anything. :2k33: But i like your solution in there.

Sep 15, 2019 at 3:40 AM
  6. Bex replied to the thread Set Opacity on non-moving event causes walking/stepping animation.

I have no real clue but the first thing i would test i inserting Eventcommand Wait with 1 or 4 Frame after Set Event Location Doctor. I...

Sep 15, 2019 at 1:00 AM
  7. Bex liked mishakoc's comment on ShaflaHopeLove's profile post

Just be careful you don't end up procrastinating by spending too much time here. That's the real danger.

Sep 14, 2019 at 5:24 PM
  8. Bex replied to the thread How do i go about this map system...?.

Edit: Sorry i cant sit long at the moment and i should not write when i came to my limit^^. I was stupid, instead of using switches to...

Sep 14, 2019 at 3:19 PM
  9. Bex replied to the thread How do i go about this map system...?.

Why not make a complete Map in Graphic Program, just exclude the POI and the Fog Picture Tiles. Than show your Map with 1 Picture, use...

Sep 13, 2019 at 9:39 PM
  10. Bex replied to the thread enemies calls for help.

Could you show us Pictures of what you did so far? The inbuild Windows Snipping Tool is useful to make Pictures of RPG Maker Editor.

Sep 13, 2019 at 6:10 PM
  11. Bex replied to the thread Bought a sprite sheet but it wont work....

Please provide a Link to the Pack you bought. That could help us to help you.

Sep 13, 2019 at 2:16 PM
  12. Bex liked Ossra's post in the thread Way to temporarily move the "choices" window?.

@EthanFox I have been tinkering on a plugin for another forum user that will allow you to adjust the X, Y, columns, rows, and text...

Sep 13, 2019 at 2:32 AM
  13. Bex liked Andar's post in the thread Directionally impassable to passable tiles and vice versa.

What you describe is the default behaviour of the wall/ceiling tiles, where the ceiling tiles are used to simulate a two-level-map....

Sep 12, 2019 at 11:52 PM
  14. Bex replied to the thread Directionally impassable to passable tiles and vice versa.

The Walltops on the A Tilesets should have the passability behavior you are looking for. They are used to simulate an simple kind of 2...

Sep 12, 2019 at 11:51 PM
  15. Bex replied to the thread Way to temporarily move the "choices" window?.

Put an invisible empty textbox eventcommand infront of the show choices command, depending on the position of the textbox, the choice...

Sep 12, 2019 at 11:47 PM