Recent content by Bex

1. Bex

Changing animation size on the fly.

Edit: I missread and i dont have an answer, sorry cant delete this.
  2. Bex

RPG Maker without RTP, would be a disaster. And a Speaker would say in "Counter Strike" Voice...

RPG Maker without RTP, would be a disaster. And a Speaker would say in "Counter Strike" Voice style: Trolls Win
  3. Bex

Need help with event

I do not understand the difference in this case. You need to provide more information and feedback, we cant know what exactly in detail you need.
  4. Bex

HELP Since today i have trouble finding the rpgmakermv scriptcall list. it was always first on the google/bing search, not anymore? or only on my end?

Strange with Google the Script List Thread is first result. But Bing trys everything to not show it no matter what i enter. I used this Search Term: rmmv script call list Google = OK, 1st result Bing = Trys everything to not show it no matter which search terms i use. Its a search machine not...
  5. Bex

How to make a simple candle turn on and off?

I would slightly change @Shaz example to still being able to turn candles on or off at nighttime: Its not the cleanest way but it works. page 1, no conditions, candle is off, event commands turn on self switch A page 2, conditioned by self switch A, candle is on, event commands turn off self...
  6. Bex

Need help with event

@MushroomCake28 in your solution it seems it doesnt matter where he is pressing that button. Does the Player need to stay infront of the Door and hit OK Button? The Solution i showed in the your other Thread should help here. Or can you explain what is not working? Or how does it need to be...
  7. Bex

Projectile collision problem, ideas needed

You could make the Projectile pass through everything. But if it hits a certain Region, it is handled like it hits a target or it just disappears. That Region is painted on all Walls and obstacles which should not be passed by the Projectile. 1. Mark the "Through" Box in the Projectile Event...
  8. Bex

Verboten Word

Edit: Deleted, sorry i got Political =). The Game Wolfenstein was forbidden in Germany for many Years. Later on it was allowed without red blood and without Svastikas in it. Nowadays it seems to be liberal and a little bit more free and little bit like in every other country.
  9. Bex

How to have an item only kill a certain enemy

You could assign an Element to your Item. Some enemys could be imune against that Element while others take damage. Or instead of Elements, maybe States could also work for this. Not sure right now.
  10. Bex

Problem with Set Movement player and Region Events.

Big guess =), dont mark wait for completion in the moveroute that makes the player move 1 step forward. else Maybe it helps if you show Pictures of the involved Eventpages.
  11. Bex

Actor Specific Event not working?

You are seting Var1 to 1 each time this eventpage runs. Than you got the condition if Var1 is equal to 2. That condition will always skip to the else case, because it will always be "false". That is the Error. Edit: Change Var1 set to 1 to Var1 set to Other - Party Member1 Id.
  12. Bex

Which function stops the player's movement when touching an event?

Maybe i got another solution for you. Use 1 Parallel Event for the whole Map, that can check the conditions and teleports "A" to the correct place. - Conditions could be Event positions in comparrison to player position. - Or if Player moves over a certain RegionID - Or the distance of Maptiles...
  13. Bex

HELP Since today i have trouble finding the rpgmakermv scriptcall list. it was always first on the google/bing search, not anymore? or only on my end?

Okay than it was just on my end for some strange reason. Good relief =). Thank you two.
  14. Bex

Actualy i cant find it anymore. Iam very confused, without it i am worthless because its like big part of engine would miss =), i dont have that info anywhere written down.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pootscooter