bgillisp's latest activity

• bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread About state resistances....
    That would do it, as you have to give it the % chance you want poison to apply normally. Though do note there is a luck modifier built...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread Dialogue Options: A Poll.
    I think it also depends on the game you are making. For instance I'm working on a game now where I'm putting dialogue options which will...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp reacted to Shaz's comment on Shaz's profile post with Haha Haha.
    May as well - it's ruined now :P
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp commented on Shaz's profile post.
    I just got home, should I post something to break the streak too? :)
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread God why.
    I merged your posts as we would prefer that as one post. The way quote works though it is easy to accidentally do them as individual...
  • bgillisp
    @HexMozart88 : Age is hard to tell honestly in RL. I know one lady who still looks like she is under 18. She's in her 30s. And she is...
  • bgillisp
    This one is pretty early in development, and the 5th party member is not yet listed or even in the game yet. Here is what is known...
    • 24_hours_Menu_Image1.png
  • bgillisp
    Yeah randomize can get you some interesting creations. When I was starting out in RPGMaker this site did a little contest where you hit...
  • bgillisp
    You've been playing with the random button in the generator I see. Welcome to the dark side.
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp commented on Avery's profile post.
    Joining the ranks of the teachers?
  • bgillisp
    It varies by laws in your area. In my area as long as the title has no trademarked words in it, the answer is then it is ok to give it...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp commented on LunarFlareStudios's profile post.
    Join me in Iowa. You'll hate it by the end of the year.
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread List your red flags.
    Also it is highly inappropriate to DM others to continue a thread after it is locked. End of discussion means end of discussion. Respect...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp commented on Trihan's profile post.
    Hope you've been enjoying it! Sadly I got class now at that time.
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread Conversation Cutscenes.
    This may also help you to better see what we are talking about: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cutscene-basics.146062/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syczewski