bgillisp's latest activity

• bgillisp
    Yeah its been done since the update Gothic. A lot of old features went poof and staff is working on fixing them.
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp commented on Hudell's profile post.
    Nuts the secret's out. *off to have some words with Hudell*
  • bgillisp
    On 3 you can also do that on a word document. I have one where I organize what kind of equipment there is in my world, what is...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread Editor crashes ocassionally.
    It might be. If the files are really slow to load when you got select one that's probably the issue sadly. I think someone found that if...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread Editor crashes ocassionally.
    Check your music file associations. I had this bug too until I uninstalled audacity. Seems the editor and audacity were fighting over...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp commented on Touchfuzzy's profile post.
    Why not just flip a Harold? *runs*
  • bgillisp
    That is in fact one reason I wrote this :) I read a lot of "we need desert/snow/xyz" FSM tiles or just generally about people lacking...
  • bgillisp
    Nice! The one issue I had with FSM is low number of desert/lava or sci-fi and with this it might be possible to use them now!
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread Enemies.
    @Andar: Ok then, where do sv battlers go? There is a folder for that too, as the engine also makes side view battlers in the character...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread Enemies.
    You shouldn't. SV is the image they need for side view battlers, enemies is for front view battlers.
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp reacted to Aldu's status with Like Like.
    If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread SLIMES! :D.
    Depends on game. In my last game I made slimes have no element but they were weak to arrows. So if you shot one with an arrow they...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.
    Where as I'm the opposite of Milennium, story is what will convince me to get a game. The gameplay needs to be at least passable though...
  • bgillisp
    Nope on any of my projects so far. My released game the first dungeon is a cave, with encounters there. My current game in progress the...
  • bgillisp
    bgillisp replied to the thread Plugin Rpg Maker mv.
    Plug-In Requests Tech support where, you posted it originally is for getting the engine to run.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karuu