bgillisp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Since we are on a random name kick today:http://videogamena.me/ it generates a random name for a game (based on current existing names). I got Turbo Squirrel Preacher. What do you get?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Hehe, these titles are awesome. I wish I had the time for Kamikaze Baseball of the Blood God.

Let's see, some more funny ones:

- Frankenstein's Duck Havoc

- In the Lost Kingdom of Vocabulary Fun

- Escape from the Bedtime of Magic.
    Sato1999
    Sato1999
    Rise of the Blood God.

this is really cool!

If my game wasn't named "Light Phantasy The Red Crystal",I would change it.
    Juunanagou
    Jamaican Stick Squadron lol XD
    Stupid illness. At least this gives me a chance to playtest my game from start to finish in those fleeting wakeful hours.
    About to teach Discrete Math using RPG Maker ACE....this will definitely be different!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    @touch Boolean algebra seems really easy, but I may be a little biased since programming includes a lot of ANDs ORs and NOTs.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I was going over conditional logic, so how if, and, or statements work. Used VX ACE and a little ruby to demonstrate simple if statements and when the if will run and when it will not. In a few weeks will return to it when they are ready for for and while, and algorithms
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    @Zalerinian, I went to school for Electronics. I can still do figure out all the logic, I've just forgotten how to do the math itself to speed things up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raspudin32