Recent content by bgillisp

1. bgillisp

99 bugs in the game, 99 bugs in the game...take one down, patch it around, 326 bugs in the game...

99 bugs in the game, 99 bugs in the game...take one down, patch it around, 326 bugs in the game...
  2. bgillisp

2022 Goals and Progress Thread

@Kes : Well if it makes you feel any better we'll be fighting this about the same time. I'm moving to MZ for Montagor's Legacy once Shipwrecked goes to Beta.
  3. bgillisp

2022 Goals and Progress Thread

@Kes : You can also port over your ACE tiles once MZ version 1.5 comes out as it is going to allow you to select your tile size. Sadly that would require a little waiting though.
  4. bgillisp

I opened up the word document for planning today and wrote a couple sentences. What is that...

I opened up the word document for planning today and wrote a couple sentences. What is that 0.00000001%?
  5. bgillisp

I did that once and hit a monster where I went "What IDIOT put this monster in this fight? Wait...

I did that once and hit a monster where I went "What IDIOT put this monster in this fight? Wait a minute..." Let's just say I rebalanced that monster immediately.
  6. bgillisp

I think I have 3 copies of ACE thanks to humble bundles.

I think I have 3 copies of ACE thanks to humble bundles.
  7. bgillisp

Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?

I like both, though it depends on which game you ask me about. For instance I didn't care for FF!2 or DQ6, and liked DQ5 and FFX. So both have good and both have bad games in them.
  8. bgillisp

I have a problem..

This is from the steam announcement on the subject: To our RPG Maker Users, Due to Apple deprecating OpenGL support and other additional changes such as removing support for 32-bit software, RPG Maker MV has had many compatibility issues with the latest macOS updates. As we are sure you are...
  9. bgillisp

Reding is hurd.

Reding is hurd.
  10. bgillisp

My game is now running at a FPS of 10

I was going to add, windows updates or even steam updates often make CPUs run slow. I got 2 fps once in an RPGMaker game due to windows doing a 'background' update. Needless to say I was not happy. Closed as solved.
  11. bgillisp

In grad school I wrote graphics code that ran at 1/11 fps. As in, 11 seconds per frame. We were...

In grad school I wrote graphics code that ran at 1/11 fps. As in, 11 seconds per frame. We were trying really realistic graphics rending on PCs that could not support it yet though.
  12. bgillisp

When The Light Dies

Undefeated/Tale of a Common Man/Timely Intervention/When the Light Dies (all by Kes) monsters respawn so you can grind too. Also I have never needed a guide for a game by kes yet.
  13. bgillisp

HP Barrier Script, Version 1.1 (Updated 10/23/2014)

It pops up the damage valuesit takes for me automatically, though just as a normal damage popup. But that is with Yanfly's Battle Core and Yanflys popups too, as I set it up to send the command to the popup from that engine. I never really got a chance to code it with other battle engines sadly.
  14. bgillisp

Yep, any size is possible, though you will start to see performance issues if you do something...

Yep, any size is possible, though you will start to see performance issues if you do something silly like 960 x 960 pixel sprites (yes I tested it to be silly once. No I'd not recommend it).
  15. bgillisp

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

I made this one today. Feel free to use it when people rip your game:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laminated_paper