Recent content by bgillisp

1. bgillisp

RPGMaker2020.

RPGMaker2020.
  2. bgillisp

You should make that a monster in your game now.

You should make that a monster in your game now.
  3. bgillisp

This might be why people did things to get banned instead of asking to close their account, too...

This might be why people did things to get banned instead of asking to close their account, too many hoops to jump through.
  4. bgillisp

Yep. I'll probably get it just so I can legally use any edits made on the RTP in other engines.

Yep. I'll probably get it just so I can legally use any edits made on the RTP in other engines.
  5. bgillisp

Actor Starting Position WILL NOT CHANGE?!

MV support
  6. bgillisp

So we just need Red Alert 2.

So we just need Red Alert 2.
  7. bgillisp

Now they need to do Red Alert 1 and 2.

Now they need to do Red Alert 1 and 2.
  8. bgillisp

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

What I would like to see honestly is the ability to edit the editor for once, or add on features to it. There's really no need to make that closed source now, let us add features and such to it if we want.
  9. bgillisp

New engine announced. Meanwhile I'm still here finishing a project in ACE.

New engine announced. Meanwhile I'm still here finishing a project in ACE.
  10. bgillisp

Finish your current one. Even AAA companies don't change engines mid development.

Finish your current one. Even AAA companies don't change engines mid development.
  11. bgillisp

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Interesting. Lets just hope they don't do something werid with it like...new RPGMaker! You can now make the DOS game of your dreams! Ever wanted to make a game that fits on a floppy disc? Now you can! Or...make an RPG that runs on your TI calculator! Say that would be interesting actually...
  12. bgillisp

Rules or Legal discussion for materials?

As long as you own both, yes.
  13. bgillisp

People have mouths? o_O

People have mouths? o_O
  14. bgillisp

Thats what I did way back when. You could also offer it as a trade, aka play test my game and...

Thats what I did way back when. You could also offer it as a trade, aka play test my game and I'll play test yours.
  15. bgillisp

June 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

June Goals: -Complete cutscenes to the 2/3rd point of Shipwrecked. I'll also have to redo balancing for the last half of the game too as my balancing for the 2nd half is just me tossing numbers for now. -Complete optional areas 2 and 3.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aedgonz