Recent content by Grimlock7777

1. RPG Maker Tileset Builder - New and Improved!

I feel like i may be an idiot but for me the application doesnt open at all. I try running it and it does nothing, no processes in Task Manager and just doesnt work. Anyone know why that may be?
  2. Event Original Character Contest - MV Entries

Character Name: Drust About my Character: Drust is a 16 year old student attending the Magical Academy of Akasha. Drust is known by his friends as a kind hearted Soul, however to his enemies his Codename is Metallion, thanks to his unique Magic, Metal Alchemy, allowing him to manipulate any...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
My greatest challenge right now is less of the workload but more of the language barrier which I definitely need a local proofreader (without translation) for. I'm wondering if this is even a legit position for freelancing.
So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u1337g2020