Biestmann's Recent Activity

1. Biestmann commented on PaladinJessa's profile post.

Time to become a streamer!

Jun 15, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  2. Biestmann liked MechScapeZH's post in the thread RMMV MechScape- DEMO 2 RELEASED, TESTERS NEEDED!.

UPDATE! Thanks to Moghunter's Battle HUD & Battle Commands plugins, I have a new menu design... [SPOILER] Feedback is appreciated. :)

Jun 15, 2019 at 4:54 AM
  3. Biestmann liked MechScapeZH's post in the thread RMMV MechScape- DEMO 2 RELEASED, TESTERS NEEDED!.

UPDATE! Just wanted to write a quick update regarding what's been happening- I've decided to complete the comic version of MechScape...

Jun 15, 2019 at 4:54 AM
  4. Biestmann replied to the thread RMMV Eternal Dreamers | Pride Month Celebrations.

Thank you very much! The game is very much growing still, and so I hope to entice even more people to give it a try.

Jun 15, 2019 at 3:09 AM
  5. Biestmann liked Studio Blue's post in the thread RMMV Eternal Dreamers | Pride Month Celebrations.

Ran across this thread in another. We have to say... this looks interesting. Good job!

Jun 15, 2019 at 3:07 AM
  6. Biestmann replied to the thread It's Pride Month!.

I am glad that you edited your post, but find your use of the redacted terminology very troubling. It shouldn't take much to be an ally...

Jun 15, 2019 at 2:05 AM
  7. Biestmann liked SolonWise's post in the thread RMMV The Valiant Arena (one map challenge).

[ATTACH] I will be updating this thread until I finish the game. As the title says, it’s a one map challenge, so I’m making the game...

The Valiant Arena.png Aaron.png Nadine.png TVA - 01.png TVA - 02.png TVA - 03.png TVA - 04.png TVA - 05.png TVA - 06.png TVA - 07.png Jun 12, 2019 at 1:33 PM
  8. Biestmann liked Hero_Claive's post in the thread RMVXA Samsarian Tale.

Hey all! I have here some screenshots from a new prologue I've been working on for the game that incorporates much more interaction,...

Jun 12, 2019 at 10:46 AM
  9. Biestmann liked mathmaster74's post in the thread RMMV How Do I Love Thee? (Demo) {Religious Viewpoints & Unused Sex Skill Type}.

@Biestmann Thank you for your opinion. I spend very little time improving on my character creator at this point. I think what I have...

Jun 11, 2019 at 11:40 PM
  10. Biestmann replied to the thread RMMV How Do I Love Thee? (Demo) {Religious Viewpoints & Unused Sex Skill Type}.

As another developer with limited JS proficiency that spent months trying to improve on their character creator, I sincerely recommend...

Jun 11, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  11. Biestmann liked Finnuval's post in the thread RMMV Eternal Dreamers | Pride Month Celebrations.

Yeah that's probably going to be a balancing act all on its own ;) Perhaps one way to go about it is having standard gifts and personal...

Jun 11, 2019 at 11:38 AM
  12. Biestmann liked MechScapeZH's post in the thread RMMV Eternal Dreamers | Pride Month Celebrations.

Thanks to both of you- I'll try it again later. :)

Jun 11, 2019 at 11:28 AM
  13. Biestmann replied to the thread RMMV Eternal Dreamers | Pride Month Celebrations.

Currently, players generate a lot of money, so I wanted to give them another place to empty their pockets. Of course, if sympathy levels...

Jun 11, 2019 at 11:20 AM
  14. Biestmann liked Heirukichi's post in the thread RMMV Eternal Dreamers | Pride Month Celebrations.

With this party you should be able to take it more or less easy. Natsume's Ice Shot can freeze the last enemy and allow you to rest to a...

Jun 11, 2019 at 10:44 AM
  15. Biestmann liked MechScapeZH's post in the thread RMMV Eternal Dreamers | Pride Month Celebrations.

Sounds cool. On second thought, if it unlocks more background on the characters, I might be interested... Thank you so much- please,...

Jun 11, 2019 at 10:44 AM