Recent content by Biestmann

1. Biestmann

Eternal Dreamers | Battle-Focused RPG | Free Download

Good to hear from you, Mimi! I hope you've been well! I am happy to hear you enjoy what's been added to the game since your last playthrough. If I remember correctly, things like the mining minigame, shop upgrade system, revamped tower and even 1920x resolution were still missing back then...
  2. Biestmann

Good question with a simple answer: to attract more players to the game. The engine isn't the most popular as we all know, and after 7 months in Early Access with a set price, I haven't found the audience I'd like to. By removing the need to pay for the game, I hope more people will be willing...
  3. Biestmann

Eternal Dreamers is going free-to-play! >Steam Announcement< After almost a year in Early Access, Eternal Dreamers is going free-to-play! What does that mean for buyers of the paid version and the game going forward? Everything is outlined below! When is Eternal Dreamers going F2P? The switch...
  4. Biestmann

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

This is a great plugin. I've been wanting to update my game to include achievements and DLC, and this does all of that. Thank you so much for this plugin again. Biestmann
  5. Biestmann

I hope everyone is having healthy and enjoyable holidays! The game's development continues throughout the end of the year to bring you a new update soon! In early January, you may look forward to the following additions: New main quest area: Wilds Tier 6 weapons and armor Rare tier 11...
  6. Biestmann

Less than a day to go on the Christmas discount!
  7. Biestmann

Thank you! I am glad to hear there are more 7th Dragon fans out there! It's a very underappreciated series thanks to SEGA's decision not to localize most entries. Both 7th Dragon and PSO are developed by SEGA in fact, and so there are references to the Phantasy Star series in 7th Dragon.
  8. Biestmann

Today, I'd like to talk about some of the inspiration that served the conception of Eternal Dreamers! First of all, there would be Phantasy Star Online, a game that released in the year 2000 for the SEGA Dreamcast, and later on appeared on PC and the Gamecube. Pioneering online RPGs on...
  9. Biestmann

Hey, everyone! :kaoluv: I've finalized the passive abilities for every class now and felt like showing them off in advance. I tried to design them as unique and as fitting for every class as possible. Working on these was a lot of fun! Once implemented, our party will become even more...
  10. Biestmann

Busy times! :kaoback: But development goes on! In December, expect the following additions to the game: Tower Expansion Part 2 Score System Expanded exchange shop Passive abilities Unlocked and leveled through the coaching system e.g. Anna's Raging Berserker: Increases ATK by...
  11. Biestmann

A small, but delightful announcement! Eternal Dreamers has its own dedicated category on Twitch now! :kaoluv: Congratulations on conquering the Depths! Unlike the Spirit Hunt, the tower does not offer exclusive equipment-types. Instead, the mode was built for the demographic that wants to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…
Decided to add the option to customize decor/furniture in the player's base -- a couple of item options per furniture slot, some different carpets, etc. It's not really difficult to event, but oh goodness it's much more tedious to implement than I anticipated :'D
Dunno but maybe I'll make an art raffle soon. Anyone interested in it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilcom