Recent content by Bigbaddevil7

1. Bigbaddevil7

Directional Light Soruce(FlashLight)

Yea even I expanded off this to make a better light, will be interesting to see how you expanded it.
  2. Bigbaddevil7

Glad you liked it. Was hoping it would be clear enough to follow, if I find people are having issues I may decide to make a video on how to do so.
  3. Bigbaddevil7

Loking for MLP buildng tiles

All though you most likey have nothing to worry about. Just because its free doesn't mean they can't still decide to have it taken down. "Fair Use" has a bunch of its own rules of what you must do to comply, and depending on how much you use of the characters the less effective it is. Parody...
  4. Bigbaddevil7

Looking for an Fusion Reactor Tile

Any Takers?
  5. Bigbaddevil7

Looking for an Fusion Reactor Tile

If someone is willing to do so I want a Fusion Reactor Tile. Type: MV Size: 5x5 (240px X 240px) its a large piece. Art Style: Vexed Horror Style, found here Description: Basically a large reactor that follows the image reference below. It is in a horror setting with dim lighting so it...
  6. Bigbaddevil7

At the time I am making this tutorial, I am making a horror game and I really wanted a flashlight. So I thought I would show how I did it. Now the lights are just examples, they can all be tweaked to look better in an image editor. I didn't spend too much time on the images to make sure this...
  7. Bigbaddevil7

Getting ScreenX for an Enemy

Mainly just cause I'm new to all this so learning all this and didn't even think of that as a possibility. I want to be able to eventually make it where you can pass this to an event as well as be able to have it on a character.
  8. Bigbaddevil7

Getting ScreenX for an Enemy

So I know Javascript, but my background is entirely different to this. So I am trying to figure out the flow that is going on here. One thing I am trying to do. Is get the Screen X to eventually be able to draw a sprite over the character. I know this can be done in the Game using variables...
  9. Bigbaddevil7

What is _stopCount

So is that count for even when idle, or just when they have hit something can cannot move?
  10. Bigbaddevil7

function() vs no function() for plugins

Hopefully this isn't too long since last post, but really felt this should be added for anyone that can stumble across this thread. All the $ is, is a JavaScript Identifier same as the _ for JavaScript. The $ is pretty much a base Object for other Libraries. It also depends on what kind of...
  11. Bigbaddevil7

What is _stopCount

I have Prior JS experience from Web Development, but new to RPG Maker scripting, and I have been looking through the files to work on a new pathing AI plugin for a game project. From what I can gather, is it just a variable that gets ticked when the event/character can not move? This here Is...
  12. Bigbaddevil7

Is Excluded Unused Files really that usefull

Yea I agree with Zeriab. Always good to keep track, I even made a Trello for my project to give me a TODO list and see my own progress, plus there been plenty of time where I went to some place like opengameart.org and browse, I may pull a SFX pack and throw in in my master folder because I may...
  13. Bigbaddevil7

Yea, with using Tiled I do all my mapping outside of RPGMaker and really just using it as an Engine to script and pull everything together. Luckily Tiled seems to have added the bits of code it needs to bring the "Maps" folder with it, but things like Menus screens didn't have it. It's really...
  14. Bigbaddevil7

This is just a discussion I want to start on the option stated above and if it really should be used or not. Statements said below can be misunderstanding of the feature, feel free to correct anything. So I have been running into a few issues with this simple checkbox "Exclude unused files"...
  15. Bigbaddevil7

Proper Credit for VX ACE assets in MV

Oh, ok. Makes sense.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

e8K8iHS.png

I need to focus on some other stuff for now, so i won't be working on the other expressions for a while, but i wanted to share anyway <3
She also has a name now: Devali, or Dev(i) for short :)
So I think that almost four years after ghosting the forums is a good time to come back
finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rins