Recent content by BigTaro

1. BigTaro

Movie for BattleBack

Any suggestions where I can start to look at? (For example, what classes control the battle background?)
  2. BigTaro

Movie for BattleBack

Hi, I am currently using Hime_ChangeBattleback to change battle backgrounds mid-battle, but I was wondering if it was possible somehow to change the battle background to a movie.  For example: Skill X -> Starts a common event that turns background into movie, then attack animation plays at...
  3. BigTaro

THE LEDGE

Awesome game/story.  I really liked the twist at the end.  Gave me the chills. What did you use to create the videos?
  4. BigTaro

Event doesnt' wait for video to end Fix

Awesome, thanks for the fix!
  5. BigTaro

POP! Freebies

I love the addons to the Pop pack! Thanks for doing awesome work Vexed!
  6. BigTaro

Orange Event Hitboxes - Make larger events

Awesome plugin.  Is it possible to set the hitbox based on direction? I have a few objects (like cars/person holding large object) that change their width/height depending on the direction they are facing.
  7. BigTaro

Preload Manager

Galenmereth, Awesome plugin!  I have a strange glitch when using your plugin (2.0 RC6).  Disabling the plugin makes the issue go away.  I assume you are caching the hue-shifted enemy and it seems to be constantly hue-shifting the enemy which makes it different colors every battle with that...
  8. BigTaro

Galv's Animated Menu Cursor

Thanks Galv, that seemed to fix it.  One question though, the arrow pointing at the actor's name during a battle isn't animated.  Is that due to the window being inactive or something?
  9. BigTaro

(FREE) Darren's Commercially Free Music (Now Over 70 Pieces!)

I just wanted to say that your music is beautiful and amazing!
  10. BigTaro

Galv's Animated Menu Cursor

Galv, I love the plugin, but there seems to be a glitch with the sideview battle system and Yanfly's Battle Engine Core.  See below:
  11. BigTaro

Hello!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!  I look forward to making some awesome games and sharing them with the community!
  12. BigTaro

Hello!

Hello everyone.  I recently started posting to this forum (although I've had an account for quite a while).  It seems that all my posts are being held in a moderator queue.  Do you know how to get them un-moderated? I am attempting to submit bug reports for all of the new RMMV plugins out there...
  13. BigTaro

Advanced Menus (huge mouse navigation improvements!) [BETA]

Awesome script.  I modified the script a bit for my liking, and I am posting the changed version below.  I modified the following:  - Back and Cancel buttons can now have user configurable text via plugin options.  - Moved the back item to the end of each menu instead of the beginning.  It...
  14. BigTaro

Issue with Yanfly's BattleStatusWindow and TouchUI.js

Hi, There seems to be an issue related to using both Yanfly's Battle Status Window (YEP_BattleStatusWindow.js) v1.04 and the TouchUI.js that came included in the steam version of RMMV while running on Android via the crosswalk accelerated webview.  If those two plugins are enabled together...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianheadbutt