Recent content by Bilalichwa

1. Bilalichwa

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

-Tested using RPG MAKER MZ still works.
  2. Bilalichwa

Remove State when variable stuck hit 0.

Okay thanks.. Sorry in advance, I really didn't understand ... and it turns out the problem was there. I am very grateful.
  3. Bilalichwa

Remove State when variable stuck hit 0.

Hi.. im using RPG MAKER MV and YEP_BattleEngineCore.js, YEP_BuffStatesCore.JS i have problem settings up skills in note (state). so i want make Poison skill can be stacking damage. Here code, i use this in state named "Poison String" <Custom Apply Effect> target._stackingPoison =...
  4. Bilalichwa

Triple Triad Card Game

Nevermind.. I fixed it, just adding function tripleTriadCountCard(card_id) { var count = 0; var array = $dataTripleTriad.all_cards + $dataTripleTriad.self_tt_cards; for(var i = 0; i < array.length; ++i){ if(array[i] == card_id) count++; } return count; };
  5. Bilalichwa

Triple Triad Card Game

Thank you very much. but for function TripleTriadCountCard. does not seem to work, only reads number 1. if you have 2x (card id 1) it will return to number 0
  6. Bilalichwa

Triple Triad Card Game

Hi @Raizen, I like your plugin.. I have a problem with your plugin. I want to know the number of cards in variable form. For example I want to see the number of cards (ID Card 1) via Variables. do you know how? \v[1] = Total number of ID Cards 1 example: You have Heroic Card \v[1]x You have...
  7. Bilalichwa

UCHU_MobileOperation_Modified_Ext

i i use default setting parameter, but i have a lot plugins in plugin manager. i use RPG Maker MV 1.6.1 When i tested in PC (windows) up button and pageup button is working,but when test in smartphone. not working.
  8. Bilalichwa

UCHU_MobileOperation_Modified_Ext

i want ask, why arrow up & pageup button not working in my phone ?
  9. Bilalichwa

Inventory Limitations

hi.. i like your plugin.. but i have problem like this do you know how to fix it ? thanks
  10. Bilalichwa

Procraftynation - Weight Limit Plugin

Why i get 23/Nan in inventory ?
  11. Bilalichwa

This release is not compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement The following APKs or App Bundles are available to 64-bit devices, but they only have 32-bit native code: 13. From August 1, 2019 all releases must be compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement. Include 64-bit and...
  12. Bilalichwa

How to change 32 bit to 64 bit native code pls ? Or support both
  13. Bilalichwa

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

this work for android version ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:
working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhimsicalFae