BILL_NYE_THO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love it when all the game systems work together and don't feel haphazard or disjointed. "Feature bloat" is gross and I'm avoiding it at all costs.
    Ghost in the Shell series is fantastic.
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    It's one of my favorite shows. The movies are fantastic as well. If you're looking for another series that is vaguely similar, try Psycho Pass.
    BILL_NYE_THO
    BILL_NYE_THO
    I'll check that out, thank you!
    West Mains
    West Mains
    GiTS was a wonderful series. The movies are astounding.

If you like them, I suggest looking up the movie Akira. Same cyberpunk kinda deal, but trippy-as-hell story to it.
    I'm being smart and not saying anything about my project until it's completely done and ready to be released. Heh.
    Espon
    Espon
    But then you don't get any feedback
    BILL_NYE_THO
    BILL_NYE_THO
    I'll use the feedback to improve the game but not until it is a coherent whole.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave
It's a new month, and it's a new start! Let's go guys! There is one song I am listening today that is making me really happy and thinking that I can do anything... I don't know why but J-Pop have this kind of vibe and I love hahahaha
If you want something to bring you up here is a little tip!
Tarzanthecat wrote on hiddenone's profile.
THANK YOU SO MUCH HIDDENONE ADSKFSJDFSKDF
Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El_Palito45